What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Diversion 1.2 is out and goes on sale

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

sches
KVRist

394 posts since 3 Nov, 2009

Postby sches; Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:13 am Diversion 1.2 is out and goes on sale

Hello, I'm proud to say that Diversion 1.2 has released. The major feature is new Wavetable Editor:

The Wavetable editor allows loading arbitrary single-cycle WAV-files and editing its shape and spectrum. Also it provides a set of effects and functions. If you have your custom waveform banks then you could easy use and edit them in Diversion.

Now you could also download installer-free version of the plugin and use Diversion as a drag and drop plugin. And finally new presets were added. (Very soon I'll update User Manual, for now it describes only version 1.11).

Here is a link to Diversion's page:
http://dmitrysches.com/diversion

So version 1.2 is out and New Year is leisurely coming… so the sale must be launched. Until January 1st you could get Diversion for $89 (excl. VAT)! Please note that all future updates always free for existing customers.

That's all for now, I'm working on Diversion 2.0. It will come in the next year including Mac version. Also there is a secret project in the pipeline, but I won't tell you about it, for now… :)

Have a nice day!
ariston
KVRAF

2831 posts since 28 Jun, 2009, from Wherever I lay my hat

Postby ariston; Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:35 am

Ooooh, exciting!! Can't wait to try out the wavetable editor - what a great addition!
Thanks for making a great synth even better. :tu:
Karten
KVRian

1187 posts since 1 Mar, 2010, from Paris

Postby Karten; Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:42 am

That looks really nice. I'll sure check it out very soon.
Vincent @ Ghostwave Audio
Soundbanks for Synplant, Sylenth1, DUNE, Ultra-Analog and more - www.ghostwaveaudio.com
sches
KVRist

Postby sches; Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:58 am

Hey guys, you are more than welcome!
Numanoid
KVRAF

9123 posts since 20 Jan, 2008, from Down on the farm

Postby Numanoid; Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:19 am

New low price too, just $89 :-o :love:

Is this price an intro offer, or will it stay at $89?
sches
KVRist

Postby sches; Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:05 pm

Yes that's an intro offer, on Jan 1st the price will back to usual $169.
braj
KVRAF

6488 posts since 4 Feb, 2004

Postby braj; Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:00 pm

I doubt I'll have the funds for this by Jan 1st, but I'm hoping you have an Easter sale or something in the new year.
I have no talent, here's the proof:

||Soundcloud||

My YouTube channel
Lotuzia
KVRAF

7522 posts since 19 Feb, 2004, from Paris

Postby Lotuzia; Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:25 pm

sches wrote:Hello, I'm proud to say that Diversion 1.2 has released. The major feature is new Wavetable Editor:

The Wavetable editor allows loading arbitrary single-cycle WAV-files and editing its shape and spectrum. Also it provides a set of effects and functions. If you have your custom waveform banks then you could easy use and edit them in Diversion.

Now you could also download installer-free version of the plugin and use Diversion as a drag and drop plugin. And finally new presets were added. (Very soon I'll update User Manual, for now it describes only version 1.11).

Here is a link to Diversion's page:
http://dmitrysches.com/diversion

So version 1.2 is out and New Year is leisurely coming… so the sale must be launched. Until January 1st you could get Diversion for $89 (excl. VAT)! Please note that all future updates always free for existing customers.

That's all for now, I'm working on Diversion 2.0. It will come in the next year including Mac version. Also there is a secret project in the pipeline, but I won't tell you about it, for now… :)

Have a nice day!

Awsome :tu:
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there
ScottZ
KVRist

249 posts since 19 Feb, 2011

Postby ScottZ; Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:03 pm

sches wrote: Please note that all future updates always free for existing customers.

Does this include 2.0 when it comes out or is there update pricing?
PatchAdamz
KVRAF

1876 posts since 12 Nov, 2012

Postby PatchAdamz; Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:36 pm

Great price on an awesome synth!
ATS
KVRAF

4387 posts since 20 Dec, 2002, from MD USA

Postby ATS; Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:00 pm

Oh my gosh why did you make it $89?!?! I really don't think I can resist this and I really should not spend the money!! :cry: :cry:
braj
KVRAF

6488 posts since 4 Feb, 2004

Postby braj; Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:15 pm

Hey Hibidy, Live rewires real nice to Studio One. I am thinking it is a great combo, you should try it :)
I have no talent, here's the proof:

||Soundcloud||

My YouTube channel
zerocrossing
KVRAF

7264 posts since 26 Jun, 2006, from San Francisco Bay Area

Postby zerocrossing; Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:42 pm

Oh this is good news indeed. I've had my eye on this for a while but the CPU's a bit steep for my old machine, but at this price... it's hard to pass up!
Zerocrossing Media
http://www.zerocrossing.net
4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~
sches
KVRist

Postby sches; Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:06 pm

Hey guys, thanks for your interest!

ScottZ wrote:
sches wrote: Please note that all future updates always free for existing customers.

Does this include 2.0 when it comes out or is there update pricing?

All updates for the synth are free, including major ones whenever they released. Buying once you get life-time free updates.
core
KVRAF

4224 posts since 2 Sep, 2005, from city of lights (nl)

Postby core; Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:38 pm

Amazing work Dmitry, thanks for the update!
rekkerd.org - latest news, free samples, audio plugins, patches & sounds and plugins deals
Next

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments