Atmosphere to Omnisphere

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

My SSD is too full, and ever since the latest OS update, every time I boot up Receptor, I get a #%$@!! message telling me so!

I need to get rid of a few libraries.

After using Atmosphere for a few years, I upgraded to Omnisphere.
I want to dump Atmosphere ~ but...

Is there ANY way to get my customized (saved) Atmosphere patches to open in Omnisphere?
JV

Anyone?

Is there ANY way to get my customized (saved) Atmosphere patches to open in Omnisphere?
JV

Will I be able to open custom patches that I made in Atmosphere?

No. Since Omnisphere is a completely new instrument, it's not possible to open custom saved Atmosphere patches in Omnisphere.
http://www.spectrasonics.net/products/omnisphere.php
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

:(
JV

That doesn't mean you can't try to recreate them in Omnisphere. Personally, as much as I love Omnisphere, I wish that they would have kept Atmosphere alive and given it a 64-bit update. I just like how straightforward it is to tweak, but that's a whole other discussion, I suppose.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Return to “Muse Research and Development”