Login / Register  0 items | $0.00New @ What is KVR? Submit News Advertise

January Contest: Gossip

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

ClaRago
KVRist
 
355 posts since 1 Dec, 2011

Postby ClaRago; Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:26 am

Zabrilla wrote:Hi All, glad to join in this month, great fun reading through KVR, I really enjoyed listening to the other submissions, mine feels a little bit mainstream in comparison haha but there we go :)


We are all fishes from different rivers & do not share the same mainstream. That's one of the great things about the KVR forums & contests which I have only really discovered very recently.I would probably not naturally listen to the kind of music you listen to & like to play & reciprocally. I enjoyed your track though, I only listened to it once this am but it sounded spacy & happy at the same time .There will be more tracks & hopefully all very varied from people with different backgrounds & tastes.And I will listen again to your entry.
Zabrilla
KVRist
 
32 posts since 23 Jan, 2012, from Liverpool

Postby Zabrilla; Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:40 pm

ClaRago wrote:
Zabrilla wrote:Hi All, glad to join in this month, great fun reading through KVR, I really enjoyed listening to the other submissions, mine feels a little bit mainstream in comparison haha but there we go :)


We are all fishes from different rivers & do not share the same mainstream. That's one of the great things about the KVR forums & contests which I have only really discovered very recently.I would probably not naturally listen to the kind of music you listen to & like to play & reciprocally. I enjoyed your track though, I only listened to it once this am but it sounded spacy & happy at the same time .There will be more tracks & hopefully all very varied from people with different backgrounds & tastes.And I will listen again to your entry.


:) Thanks man and so very true. The power of the internet when at its best. 8)
User avatar
Emerald Tablet
Narcissistic Messiah
 
4565 posts since 7 Apr, 2002, from https://soundcloud.com/remcoh

Postby Emerald Tablet; Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:43 am

all tracks are lovely
User avatar
Mister Natural
KVRAF
 
1513 posts since 28 Oct, 2007, from michigan

Postby Mister Natural; Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:31 pm

quick question - where on the planet is everyone from here ?

some have a location listed but many do not & this aspect of this music-forum facinates me
an expert only on what it feels like to be me
& you are who you google

https://soundcloud.com/mrnatural-1/tracks
D.H. Miltz
D.H. MOD
 
9169 posts since 20 Jun, 2008

Postby D.H. Miltz; Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:30 pm

Mister Natural wrote:quick question - where on the planet is everyone from here ?
Minnesota. (Just me, I mean, not everyone.)
slartibartfast
KVRian
 
673 posts since 7 Apr, 2004, from Magrathea, The Universe

Postby slartibartfast; Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:29 pm

Mister Natural wrote:quick question - where on the planet is everyone from here ?

I'm from Magrathea, but currently residing in Perth, Western Australia....
Time is an illusion - lunchtime doubly so.
User avatar
Mister Natural
KVRAF
 
1513 posts since 28 Oct, 2007, from michigan

Postby Mister Natural; Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:01 pm

I'm in Michigan, a small town near Lake Michigan
an expert only on what it feels like to be me
& you are who you google

https://soundcloud.com/mrnatural-1/tracks
Hellfog
KVRist
 
249 posts since 1 Jan, 2009

Postby Hellfog; Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:12 am

From Sweden.
ClaRago
KVRist
 
355 posts since 1 Dec, 2011

Postby ClaRago; Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:56 am

Mr Natural, I am a frog , born on the Atlantic coast near the Spanish border. I am now settled in Fontainebleau ,a small city in the middle of a big forest not far from Paris , after a few years spent in Morocco & the UK amongst other places. I miss the ocean very much so I might move again sometime. So Dan you are from "the little town that time forgot, and the decades cannot improve,".
VicDiesel
KVRAF
 
2791 posts since 2 Mar, 2003, from The only civilized county in Texas

Postby VicDiesel; Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:58 am

Mister Natural wrote:quick question - where on the planet is everyone from here ?


From a small country by the North Sea, living in Austin TX.

Victor.
Soughtafter Sounds
KVRer
 
20 posts since 13 Nov, 2012

Postby Soughtafter Sounds; Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:41 pm

I'm from the UK.
Professional Audio Architecture
D.H. Miltz
D.H. MOD
 
9169 posts since 20 Jun, 2008

Postby D.H. Miltz; Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:47 pm

ClaRago wrote:So Dan you are from "the little town that time forgot, and the decades cannot improve,".
Or thereabouts. I confess that I'm not a Keillor fan, though. I did, however, first hear one of my favorite poems through him (Writer's Almanac), so I'm grateful to him for that.
ClaRago
KVRist
 
355 posts since 1 Dec, 2011

Postby ClaRago; Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:36 am

Nice one ,thanks for the link. I eventually got bored with Keillor but he made me laugh quite a bit before it happened so I am grateful too.
User avatar
folderol
KVRAF
 
4429 posts since 5 Aug, 2006, from UK - Here!

Postby folderol; Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:06 am

Quite a wide range of ideas this month. Real mixture of old new artists too. Could do with a few more entries of course :P
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was)
ClaRago
KVRist
 
355 posts since 1 Dec, 2011

Postby ClaRago; Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:54 pm

folderol wrote:Quite a wide range of ideas this month. Real mixture of old new artists too. Could do with a few more entries of course :P

What is a old new artist ? What is the difference with a new old artist? Are there old old artists and new new artists then ?
Oh, you are an electronic engineer ! ! Must have something to do with some binary function we , 100% human beings, do not compute with our little brains.
Only joking :wink:
PreviousNext

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe