What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

January Contest: Gossip

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Zabrilla
KVRer

23 posts since 23 Jan, 2012, from Liverpool

Postby Zabrilla; Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:29 am

Hi All, glad to join in this month, great fun reading through KVR, I really enjoyed listening to the other submissions, mine feels a little bit mainstream in comparison haha but there we go :)
ClaRago
KVRist

327 posts since 1 Dec, 2011

Postby ClaRago; Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:26 am

Zabrilla wrote:Hi All, glad to join in this month, great fun reading through KVR, I really enjoyed listening to the other submissions, mine feels a little bit mainstream in comparison haha but there we go :)

We are all fishes from different rivers & do not share the same mainstream. That's one of the great things about the KVR forums & contests which I have only really discovered very recently.I would probably not naturally listen to the kind of music you listen to & like to play & reciprocally. I enjoyed your track though, I only listened to it once this am but it sounded spacy & happy at the same time .There will be more tracks & hopefully all very varied from people with different backgrounds & tastes.And I will listen again to your entry.
Zabrilla
KVRer

23 posts since 23 Jan, 2012, from Liverpool

Postby Zabrilla; Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:40 pm

ClaRago wrote:
Zabrilla wrote:Hi All, glad to join in this month, great fun reading through KVR, I really enjoyed listening to the other submissions, mine feels a little bit mainstream in comparison haha but there we go :)

We are all fishes from different rivers & do not share the same mainstream. That's one of the great things about the KVR forums & contests which I have only really discovered very recently.I would probably not naturally listen to the kind of music you listen to & like to play & reciprocally. I enjoyed your track though, I only listened to it once this am but it sounded spacy & happy at the same time .There will be more tracks & hopefully all very varied from people with different backgrounds & tastes.And I will listen again to your entry.

:) Thanks man and so very true. The power of the internet when at its best. 8)
Emerald Tablet
Narcissistic Messiah

4565 posts since 7 Apr, 2002, from https://soundcloud.com/remcoh

Postby Emerald Tablet; Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:43 am

all tracks are lovely
Mister Natural
KVRian

1348 posts since 28 Oct, 2007, from michigan

Postby Mister Natural; Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:31 pm

quick question - where on the planet is everyone from here ?

some have a location listed but many do not & this aspect of this music-forum facinates me
an expert only on what it feels like to be me
& you are who you google

https://soundcloud.com/mrnatural-1/tracks
D.H. Miltz
D.H. MOD

8554 posts since 20 Jun, 2008

Postby D.H. Miltz; Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:30 pm

Mister Natural wrote:quick question - where on the planet is everyone from here ?
Minnesota. (Just me, I mean, not everyone.)
slartibartfast
KVRian

670 posts since 7 Apr, 2004, from Magrathea, The Universe

Postby slartibartfast; Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:29 pm

Mister Natural wrote:quick question - where on the planet is everyone from here ?

I'm from Magrathea, but currently residing in Perth, Western Australia....
Time is an illusion - lunchtime doubly so.
Mister Natural
KVRian

1348 posts since 28 Oct, 2007, from michigan

Postby Mister Natural; Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:01 pm

I'm in Michigan, a small town near Lake Michigan
an expert only on what it feels like to be me
& you are who you google

https://soundcloud.com/mrnatural-1/tracks
Hellfog
KVRist

185 posts since 1 Jan, 2009

Postby Hellfog; Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:12 am

From Sweden.
ClaRago
KVRist

Postby ClaRago; Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:56 am

Mr Natural, I am a frog , born on the Atlantic coast near the Spanish border. I am now settled in Fontainebleau ,a small city in the middle of a big forest not far from Paris , after a few years spent in Morocco & the UK amongst other places. I miss the ocean very much so I might move again sometime. So Dan you are from "the little town that time forgot, and the decades cannot improve,".
VicDiesel
KVRAF

2782 posts since 2 Mar, 2003, from The only civilized county in Texas

Postby VicDiesel; Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:58 am

From a small country by the North Sea, living in Austin TX.

Victor.
Soughtafter Sounds
KVRer

20 posts since 13 Nov, 2012

Postby Soughtafter Sounds; Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:41 pm

I'm from the UK.
Professional Audio Architecture
D.H. Miltz
D.H. MOD

8554 posts since 20 Jun, 2008

Postby D.H. Miltz; Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:47 pm

ClaRago wrote:So Dan you are from "the little town that time forgot, and the decades cannot improve,".
Or thereabouts. I confess that I'm not a Keillor fan, though. I did, however, first hear one of my favorite poems through him (Writer's Almanac), so I'm grateful to him for that.
ClaRago
KVRist

Postby ClaRago; Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:36 am

Nice one ,thanks for the link. I eventually got bored with Keillor but he made me laugh quite a bit before it happened so I am grateful too.
folderol
KVRAF

4366 posts since 5 Aug, 2006, from UK - Here!

Postby folderol; Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:06 am

Quite a wide range of ideas this month. Real mixture of old new artists too. Could do with a few more entries of course :P
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was)
PreviousNext

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe