What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Alchemy - 2 Limeflavour Skin Edits

Official support for: camelaudio.com

Moderator: Camel Audio Mods

achtnullacht
KVRer

23 posts since 28 Sep, 2007

Postby achtnullacht; Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:33 pm Alchemy - 2 Limeflavour Skin Edits

1. Limeflavour Original - Edit Version

Click on the Picture below to Preview

Download: Limeflavour-Skin---Original-Edit.rar

2. Limeflavour Original - Chlorophylle

Click on the Picture below to Preview

Download: Limeflavour-Skin---Chloropylle.rar
Kriminal
KVRAF

18498 posts since 1 Oct, 2001, from England

Postby Kriminal; Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:38 pm

IBTL :hihi:
abstractcats
KVRAF

3046 posts since 19 Aug, 2008, from USA-lien In the 8th Dimention

Postby abstractcats; Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:56 pm

GREEEENNN :love: :love:
jethrobull
KVRian

1197 posts since 5 Jun, 2011, from England,UK

Postby jethrobull; Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:08 pm

Nice! :tu:
All the audience cares about is being fed a stream of songs that they know and can sing along to.
myfeebleeffort
EvilDragon
KVRAF

10033 posts since 6 Jan, 2009, from Croatia

Postby EvilDragon; Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:57 pm

"Rating" field in the browser of the first skin edit is not the same color as other column headers. Not sure if intentional, but it kinda stabs in the eye, when it shouldn't. I see on the green version there's no such thing happening. If you don't plan on changing it - could you tell how you got that shade of color? I presume you played with hue/saturation/lightness, what were the numbers used there? :)

Otherwise, nice edits! :)
Teezdalien
KVRist

141 posts since 29 Aug, 2011, from Melbourne, Vic, Australia

Postby Teezdalien; Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:10 pm

Yes, that green skin is quite nice, actually suits the limeflavour title if you ask me.
achtnullacht
KVRer

23 posts since 28 Sep, 2007

Postby achtnullacht; Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:32 pm

EvilDragon wrote:"Rating" field in the browser of the first skin edit is not the same color as other column headers. Not sure if intentional, but it kinda stabs in the eye, when it shouldn't. I see on the green version there's no such thing happening. If you don't plan on changing it - could you tell how you got that shade of color? I presume you played with hue/saturation/lightness, what were the numbers used there? :)

Otherwise, nice edits! :)

hello,

okay it's no problem.
here you an download: Limeflavour-Skin---Original-Edit--No-Glue-Rating-.rar
DarkStar
KVRAF

6446 posts since 2 Sep, 2003, from Surrey, UK

Postby DarkStar; Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:23 pm

Just a small mod I did to the XY pads:

Replace these lines in perform.txt
Code: Select all
XYLineR 255
XYLineG 180
XYLineB 110
XYLineA 180
XYBkgR 16
XYBkgG 16
XYBkgB 16
XYTopTriR 34
XYTopTriG 34
XYTopTriB 34
XYBottomTriR 34
XYBottomTriG 34
XYBottomTriB 34
XYLeftTriR 50
XYLeftTriG 50
XYLeftTriB 50
XYRightTriR 50
XYRightTriG 50
XYRightTriB 50

That's for "Original Edit"; you can do a similar one for Chlorophyll, swap over the XYLineR and XYLineG values
DarkStar
Interesting, if true ...
codec_spurt
KVRAF

3460 posts since 20 Sep, 2005

Postby codec_spurt; Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:10 pm

Nice. I did a mod of the Biolabs skin. I'm waiting for permission to put it up.

Actually, I just noticed that biomechanoid is a mod here, didn't notice that before.

Oh well can't resist -

Hope you don't mind biomechanoid. It only took me eight hours! :)

Edit:
I should add that this is just for Alchemy Player at the moment, not the full version as I've just noticed the Limeflavour one is.
Last edited by codec_spurt on Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You'll be pleased to know, I'm knocking it all on the head.
codec_spurt
KVRAF

Postby codec_spurt; Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:28 pm

DarkStar wrote:Just a small mod I did to the XY pads:

Really nice skins! And that mod just makes 'em perfect. Works really well on both of them.
JPaul23
KVRer

9 posts since 27 Jan, 2012, from Guernsey

Postby JPaul23; Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:49 am

Really like that blue skin Codec, I hope you do one for the full version. What does the other side look like ?
He who has rejected his demons badgers us to death with his angels.
codec_spurt
KVRAF

Postby codec_spurt; Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:53 am

JPaul23 wrote:Really like that blue skin Codec, I hope you do one for the full version. What does the other side look like ?

I assume you mean the Edit page? That seems to be the only other page that comes up in Alchemy player for me. It has the same colour scheme and looks very nice, even if I do say so myself. I checked it thoroughly in five different hosts and I have had no problems with any of them. This was for the new Alchemy Player, I need to change some things to get it right for the full Alchemy which I don't have yet.

I'm not at home now so I can't post a screenshot. I've still not heard back from the Camel boys yet, maybe they are busy or taking some well-earned time off after such a big push. I'll pm biomechanoid actually, seeing as it is his skin, should have done that first thinking about it. Then if I get the go ahead, I have the file waiting to be downloaded and you can check it yourself.

If I get the go ahead, I'll run the three week demo of the full Alchemy and I'll adapt the skin for that. I think most of the hard work has been done, figuring out what goes where. And I can't stress enough that this is the Biolabs skin made by biomechanoid, it is not my skin. He did all the hard work, I've only changed a few colours here or there. I can tell you, he worked hard on that skin, so kudos to him. I love it, I even prefer it to mine, but I just wanted to know if it could be done.

I hadn't seen the Limeflavour skin and thought it was a new thread. If I get the go ahead, I'll post a new thread. Didn't mean to hijack this one. In fact I'm sorry as well for posting the skin in advance, I really should have checked first. It is understandable when someone spends so much time on doing an individual skin, that they may just not want anyone messing about with it at all. So apologies for that too.

I'm a gonna pm Mr. Biolabs now and let you know when I get an answer.

cheers.
Neon Breath
KVRAF

1782 posts since 15 Sep, 2010

Postby Neon Breath; Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:06 am

codec_spurt wrote:

Hope you don't mind biomechanoid. It only took me eight hours! :)

I want THIS!!!! Camel neon theme! :love:

Postby codec_spurt; Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:35 pm

JPaul23 wrote:Really like that blue skin Codec, I hope you do one for the full version. What does the other side look like ?

I'll post a screenshot of the edit page, when I'm home in a few days. Let me know if you meant something else.

Ok, this is the state of play - biomechanoid has graciously given me permission to do a colour variation of his wonderful skin! Yay!

And it has been agreed that I will do a version for the full Alchemy, not just Player. So please be patient with me while I work on that and then test it properly. I don't think there will be too much work, but, you know...
That way, it saves any confusion and it is available to everyone and there is just the one folder of files to work on that will work with both versions. It makes sense!

I only have Alchemy Player, but this gives me the perfect excuse to 'install' the generous three week demo of a fully functioning Alchemy to my system, to work on and test.

I'm sorry for hi-jacking the thread, and I'm going to start a new one to save any confusion. From there, I'll take any requests people might have, as I am thinking about doing another colour variation of the Biolabs skin, this time with a more neutral colour scheme.

Thinking about it, I will probably have a crack at the Standard Alchemy skin, but that will be much later on, after I have finished the Biolabs one.

Ok, that's it. Just want to thank biomechanoid for being as generous with HIS hard work, as Camel are as a company, generally.

Thanks for your interest. Really looking forward to this one!

cheers. :hihi:
MWSOS
KVRian

769 posts since 13 Jun, 2006, from Cornwall, UK

Postby MWSOS; Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:18 pm

codec_spurt wrote:Ok, this is the state of play - biomechanoid has graciously given me permission to do a colour variation of his wonderful skin! Yay!

Hooray! I'm looking forward to trying this Blue Meanie skin myself :love:

Thanks col! 8)

Martin
Next

Moderator: Camel Audio Mods

Return to Camel Audio