What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

New Title - Edsel- yeah, this kinda sucks, listen at your own risk ! Two days with no internet :D

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

abstractcats
KVRAF

3039 posts since 19 Aug, 2008, from USA-lien In the 8th Dimention

Postby abstractcats; Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:00 pm New Title - Edsel- yeah, this kinda sucks, listen at your own risk ! Two days with no internet :D

4 hours to make, phew:.Yeah, it could be better. Kind of an attempt at a rough chip tone tune..kinda.

EDIT, I missed some bad parts, yeah, this kinda sucks, listen at your own risk :oops:
Edsel-

http://abstractcats.org/Puls8te.mp3
Last edited by abstractcats on Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
seismic1
KVRAF

6563 posts since 13 Mar, 2009, from UK

Postby seismic1; Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:55 pm

I thought you were getting an internet upgrade, or was that it? :lol:
abstractcats
KVRAF

Postby abstractcats; Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:04 pm

seismic1 wrote:I thought you were getting an internet upgrade, or was that it? :lol:
:lol: Nice! Yup, its that fast! :D Nah, I've been re arranging some house stuff, I still don't have a long enough data cable, to reach, so I'll have to wait on the fast uplaod/download, but even with the wrong cable, its still pretty fast. :hail: FIBEROPTIC!
seismic1
KVRAF

Postby seismic1; Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:05 pm

I'm getting mine on Monday :D
abstractcats
KVRAF

Postby abstractcats; Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:09 pm

seismic1 wrote:I'm getting mine on Monday :D
Cool! :D
abstractcats
KVRAF

Postby abstractcats; Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:37 pm

Hmmm, I just got some off beats and lower volume...Hmmm. I think my DAW...pooped :hihi:
abstractcats
KVRAF

Postby abstractcats; Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:52 am

yeah, this kinda sucks, listen at your own risk, bump :oops:
seismic1
KVRAF

Postby seismic1; Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:47 pm

Nice beats. I enjoyed them. I'm not so sure about the dance aspect. It was a bit start/stop for that but cool all the same. It might be suitable for a game of musical chairs, but I wouldn't play it at a kids' party :) I liked the breathing sounds as well. It continued where Haunted Ambient left off. Creepiness.

Good work :)
abstractcats
KVRAF

Postby abstractcats; Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:02 am

seismic1 wrote:Nice beats. I enjoyed them. I'm not so sure about the dance aspect. It was a bit start/stop for that but cool all the same. It might be suitable for a game of musical chairs, but I wouldn't play it at a kids' party :) I liked the breathing sounds as well. It continued where Haunted Ambient left off. Creepiness.

Good work :)

Yeah, demented, musical chairs :)
I guess, I should not do any thing serious, on little sleep :hihi:
Thanks, man :)
debra1rlo
KVRAF

9644 posts since 13 Nov, 2006, from in Uranus, playin' lollipop

Postby debra1rlo; Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:52 am

i liked the stop/start nature of this one and the breathing and underwater sounds (oh and samples later on!) made me think i was at an creepy underwater rave of sorts. air deprivation under the deep. i guess it's a metaphor for your internet being down. :hihi:

"dont expect me to be waiting for you when you get back!" :hihi: nice! and how you do the delay thing with it later

i dont know if i would say it sux, quite the contrary... but maybe you could introduce some other element near to the end, maybe just a little something in the distance, i dont know, its just my expectations so plz dont take it as anything other constructive, but i wanted something else to come near the end, like texturally?

but yeah this had a unique feel to it, cool! 8)
marmoset there'd be days like this, there'd be days like this, my marmoset
I'm a dumb c**t
so don't try this at home
abstractcats
KVRAF

Postby abstractcats; Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:15 pm

debra1rlo wrote:i liked the stop/start nature of this one and the breathing and underwater sounds (oh and samples later on!) made me think i was at an creepy underwater rave of sorts. air deprivation under the deep. i guess it's a metaphor for your internet being down. :hihi:

"dont expect me to be waiting for you when you get back!" :hihi: nice! and how you do the delay thing with it later

i dont know if i would say it sux, quite the contrary... but maybe you could introduce some other element near to the end, maybe just a little something in the distance, i dont know, its just my expectations so plz dont take it as anything other constructive, but i wanted something else to come near the end, like texturally?

but yeah this had a unique feel to it, cool! 8)

I had not thought, about the metaphoric nature, hmm :)

Nah, I never take any offence by comments on kvr, its great to get the reviews, it always helps. I'll be doing another version, I think. Glad you liked it, thanks, Debra :)

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe