What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

iOS Audio Recording Apps?

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

asnor
KVRist

352 posts since 13 Jan, 2007

Postby asnor; Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:44 am iOS Audio Recording Apps?

What apps are you using to record actual audio on your iPad?

Is anyone recording audio into Cubasis?
wesleyt
KVRist

299 posts since 6 Mar, 2011, from Pleasanton, CA

Postby wesleyt; Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:43 am

I'm using TwistedWave. I like it. Works really well with a Blue Snowflake and the CCK.
SFAudio2011
KVRer

8 posts since 14 Mar, 2011

Postby SFAudio2011; Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:03 am

Auria! all the way. Audio and Midi from a Presonus Audiobox USB via CCK and powered hub.
fac
KVRian

1054 posts since 14 Jun, 2004, from Guanajuato, Mexico

Postby fac; Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:33 pm

I use Multitrack DAW to record up to six simultaneous tracks from my Tascam US-800. Works great and I can easily export the individual tracks and load them in Sonar for mixing.

I also have Meteor but only used it for those projects where I require MIDI sync. I find Multitrack DAW much easier to use and I'm hoping they add MIDI sync soon.
Listen to my latest album Astronauta at

http://www.facproductions.net
Leslie
KVRist

363 posts since 20 Aug, 2004, from Sydney, Australia

Postby Leslie; Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:21 pm

I use Auria, Cubasis, Garage Band and Meteor which just got AudioBus support today, with my favourite being Cubasis for ease of use and tight integration with Cubase 7 on my Mac.
iMac i7 2.8GHz 16GB RAM • OS X.9 • 4th Gen iPad 64GB LTE iOS 7.1 • iPad Air 128GB LTE iOS 7.1 • Apogee Duet • Cubase 7.5 • Live 9 Suite • Logic X • Reason 7 • Tracktion 5 • WaveLab 8 • various VST's and AU's and hardware synths • etc;
Nightpolymath
KVRist

154 posts since 14 Jan, 2013

Postby Nightpolymath; Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:18 pm

wesleyt wrote:I'm using TwistedWave. I like it. Works really well with a Blue Snowflake and the CCK.

Ditto here. Twistedwave is probably one of the most underrated sound editors on IOS. It has a basic Normalizer and Dynamics section that works well and gets the job done for complete tracks.
asnor
KVRist

352 posts since 13 Jan, 2007

Postby asnor; Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:39 am

Thanks all. I appreciate the replies. :)
Karmacomposer
KVRAF

6042 posts since 7 Nov, 2005, from Florida

Postby Karmacomposer; Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:44 am

Auria. When I buy the Focusright Scarlet, then I will be set for 8-in recording. For now, I use an Audiobox USB for 2-in recording.

I have all the other DAWs, but nothing compares to Auria in sound quality and professional feel.

Mike
martygras
KVRian

518 posts since 3 Apr, 2008, from State of Confusion

Postby martygras; Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:23 am

Karmacomposer wrote:Auria. When I buy the Focusright Scarlet, then I will be set for 8-in recording. For now, I use an Audiobox USB for 2-in recording.

I have all the other DAWs, but nothing compares to Auria in sound quality and professional feel.

Mike

Sound quality?
"All generalizations are false".
"Don't quantize me bro"!
nasenmann
KVRian

575 posts since 24 Oct, 2005

Postby nasenmann; Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:17 am

martygras wrote:
Karmacomposer wrote:Auria. When I buy the Focusright Scarlet, then I will be set for 8-in recording. For now, I use an Audiobox USB for 2-in recording.

Mike

Sound quality?

Remember, the 'sound quality' placebo comes with the 'professional feel' ;)
With all of Auria's high quality IAP effects, he has a bit of a point though.
I'm thinking about getting the LE version btw....24 tracks seem alright for my uses.

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Mobile Apps and Hardware