What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

OS:
Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Can some top designers please do some banks for KHS ONE?

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

TheoM
KVRAF
 
18992 posts since 4 Sep, 2001, from Melbourne Australia

Postby TheoM; Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:33 pm Can some top designers please do some banks for KHS ONE?

Great synth, cheap, low cpu footprint, low on presets.

I really hope some guys/glas get on board with this little gem!

Thanks!

Anyone else enjoying it? I am on demo at present with hilarious demo sound.. better than drop out lol
"Just call me shitload, cause I own a shitload of plugins!"
BDeep
KVRAF
 
1642 posts since 13 Feb, 2012, from Amsterdam

Postby BDeep; Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:25 am

Yup, like the basic sound of it a lot, and with this sale, it should be a nobrainer. I'm tempted, but I've got other synths in the same ballpark (Twin for instance). And I promised myself to keep it to a minimal setup..... But it has such a nice Rolandish glossy feel to it.

I'm not aware of any third party sound sets, although I do believe that Kilohearts have an additional one on their site.
User avatar
ariston
KVRAF
 
2831 posts since 28 Jun, 2009, from Wherever I lay my hat

Postby ariston; Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:40 am

I like this synth a lot, just picked it up at the sale price. It sounds extremely "clean", which is kind of a nice departure from all the VA emulations (not that I'm knocking those, but you know...). It certainly sticks out in a mix right away.

I'm doing presets as I go along, working on some new tracks, which is how I usually do it. Maybe I'll share them when I've got a couple a dozen worth showing.
DJMashbot
KVRist
 
367 posts since 30 Apr, 2012

Postby DJMashbot; Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:14 am

TheoM wrote:Great synth, cheap, low cpu footprint, low on presets.

I really hope some guys/glas get on board with this little gem!

Thanks!

Anyone else enjoying it? I am on demo at present with hilarious demo sound.. better than drop out lol


I'm totally in agreement. The presets that are there are ok, I don't know if the full version comes with more. But man does that thing sound fantastic.
User avatar
tehlord
KVRAF
 
6653 posts since 22 Sep, 2008, from Windsor. UK

Postby tehlord; Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:18 am

That looks like a pretty cool little synth. Sadly I don't have it, otherwise I might make a little 64 preset bank for it.

I'd never even heard of it before! :?
User avatar
ariston
KVRAF
 
2831 posts since 28 Jun, 2009, from Wherever I lay my hat

Postby ariston; Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:41 am

tehlord wrote:That looks like a pretty cool little synth. Sadly I don't have it, otherwise I might make a little 64 preset bank for it.

I'd never even heard of it before! :?


It's actually kind of limited, but after patching together a couple of sounds on Zebra and Diversion, it's really refreshing to keep it simple once in a while.
User avatar
tehlord
KVRAF
 
6653 posts since 22 Sep, 2008, from Windsor. UK

Postby tehlord; Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:02 am

ariston wrote:
tehlord wrote:That looks like a pretty cool little synth. Sadly I don't have it, otherwise I might make a little 64 preset bank for it.

I'd never even heard of it before! :?


It's actually kind of limited, but after patching together a couple of sounds on Zebra and Diversion, it's really refreshing to keep it simple once in a while.


Sometimes I get a bit sick and tired of a billion options. :hihi:
User avatar
Teksonik
KVRAF
 
8632 posts since 15 Sep, 2001, from Las Vegas,USA

Postby Teksonik; Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:03 am

Ooooo this looks like a synth I would enjoy and the sale price is going to make it a nearly irresistible impulse buy.......I've downloaded the demo and will give her a spin over the next couple of days....... :hyper:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
User avatar
ariston
KVRAF
 
2831 posts since 28 Jun, 2009, from Wherever I lay my hat

Postby ariston; Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:08 am

tehlord wrote:Sometimes I get a bit sick and tired of a billion options. :hihi:


Exactly! ;)

And then I start to miss them again... and go back... and get tired again... and so on...
manducator
KVRAF
 
1631 posts since 10 Feb, 2007

Postby manducator; Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:09 am

I would appreciate (buy) soundbanks for One. I bought it many moons ago and I still like it.

Maybe it's limited but I would like to call it 'focused'.
TheoM
KVRAF
 
18992 posts since 4 Sep, 2001, from Melbourne Australia

Postby TheoM; Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:49 am

Teksonik wrote:Ooooo this looks like a synth I would enjoy and the sale price is going to make it a nearly irresistible impulse buy.......I've downloaded the demo and will give her a spin over the next couple of days....... :hyper:


Ok now i'm excited. If it means you'll do an 128 bank i'll pay half the synth for you now (but then you give me the bank)

hehe
"Just call me shitload, cause I own a shitload of plugins!"
TheoM
KVRAF
 
18992 posts since 4 Sep, 2001, from Melbourne Australia

Postby TheoM; Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:51 am

DJMashbot wrote:
TheoM wrote:Great synth, cheap, low cpu footprint, low on presets.

I really hope some guys/glas get on board with this little gem!

Thanks!

Anyone else enjoying it? I am on demo at present with hilarious demo sound.. better than drop out lol


I'm totally in agreement. The presets that are there are ok, I don't know if the full version comes with more. But man does that thing sound fantastic.


Curve 2 and this are really making me happy. The full version of this alas IS the demo, you just put in a reg code( i bought it not long after this topic as the price tag was simply right)

This is easy enough to program that i can get into it myself a bit whereas curve is a much bigger beast, but to me they both have that really clean and cutting sound whilst not being cold or tinny.

Anyway, the cpu of this is ridiculous,, it's so low, for the quality of sound. Sometimes i like just some nice clean presets. I really like this one for bass and lead.

Their little fattening plugin for $20 isn't bad either.. but i don't think i'll get that one..

Very happy with the synth though.
"Just call me shitload, cause I own a shitload of plugins!"
User avatar
tehlord
KVRAF
 
6653 posts since 22 Sep, 2008, from Windsor. UK

Postby tehlord; Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:57 am

manducator wrote:
Maybe it's limited but I would like to call it 'focused'.


I agree with this, there are many hardware synth classics that aren't as featured as this!
JoeCat
KVRian
 
777 posts since 19 May, 2011, from North Carolina

Postby JoeCat; Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:08 am

I've been toying with it and in the same boat as a lot of people (especially since I have Reaktor) - I don't NEED another synth, but it's nice to have a few that are just focused and have their own particular character.

And yeah, that demo sound is a trip - for some reason I keep thinking of Cartman (taco flavored kisses). :hihi:
manducator
KVRAF
 
1631 posts since 10 Feb, 2007

Postby manducator; Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:26 am

If all contributors of this topic made 10 sounds we already would have a decent bank. Idea ??
Next

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Soundware