Midi files, tongue drums etc.

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

3 questions for you:

1. Any plans to update the MIDI file pack for the newer products - Samulnori Percussion, Thunder drum etc.

2. Kind of related to point 1 above I had an idea for a product which I certainly would be interested in perhaps as an add-on pack to Konkrete 3 (and/or some of the other percussion products) which would be a pack of MIDI-based drum loops - so imagine something a bit like tremors but with the source files as MIDI as well as audio. I usually want to customise a loop I use in production - having the individual parts broken down as individual loops as per tremors is great (I can sample them and re-play them), but having the MIDI as well would be awesome - I could use them as a jump-off point for doing all kinds of interesting things.

3. Can I get the tongue drum lib from somewhere? Its listed
http://www.soniccouture.com/en/products ... ngue-drum/
but seems impossible to actually download. I guess since it is under "exclusive content" it might be a freebie but it doesn't appear on my account page.

Hi,

1. yes, we'll put that on the to-do list.

2. Konkrete has a Beat Shifter sequencer in it, and each kit comes with a beat already programmed in it. There may also be a Tremors add-on pack for Konkrete later this year.

3.Tongue drum - it is exclusive content, so you have to choose it when you go through checkout to buy a product. if you don't check the box, you won't get it. Email us through the site if you think you are entitled to have it.

James

Return to “Soniccouture”