What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Free Diva rev. 1331 preset, feedback please

Official support for: u-he.com

Moderator: Urs

KBSoundSmith
KVRist

445 posts since 6 Jul, 2009

Postby KBSoundSmith; Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:33 am Free Diva rev. 1331 preset, feedback please

Hey everyone, I have a free preset for you. I was working on this earlier today, and it isn't quite the type of sound I would probably use in my own work; hopefully, someone else may find it useful.

Feedback would be greatly appreciated, as I'm really trying to sharpen my design skills. Anything that comes to mind, feel free to say (I can take criticism, so if there is something wrong, please tell me).

Here's a short audio example, just to give you a sense of the patch if you don't have time to download (first dry, then wet with delay + reverb):

http://soundcloud.com/kbsoundsmith/diva-preset

And here is the download link:

https://www.box.com/s/ghm7zy64itsmnpl4qy37

Try switching around the filter modules. Also, the patch is velocity sensitive, but you can just adjust the Velocity slider on both envelopes if you don't want that functionality. Enjoy!
Last edited by KBSoundSmith on Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
KBSoundSmith
KVRist

Postby KBSoundSmith; Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:34 am

Oops, link problems, give me a sec...
KBSoundSmith
KVRist

Postby KBSoundSmith; Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:39 am

Links are sorted out now.
aaron aardvark
KVRian

544 posts since 22 Jan, 2011, from near Los Angeles

Postby aaron aardvark; Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:59 pm

KBSoundSmith,
Sounds pretty good! Thanks for the free patch!
KBSoundSmith
KVRist

Postby KBSoundSmith; Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:39 pm

Hey aaron aardvark, I'm glad you like the patch. I hope you get some use out of it.

Moderator: Urs

Return to u-he