What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

verstaerker&altered states "cagepeople - the arrival" [ambient]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

seismic1
KVRAF

6545 posts since 13 Mar, 2009, from UK

Postby seismic1; Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:07 pm

Great atmosphere. I really enjoyed the music and the video. There was some desirable hardware on display there too.

Good work :)
ATIM
KVRist

57 posts since 7 Mar, 2007

Postby ATIM; Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:14 pm

Love this :D

How do you like that sequencer? I've been lusting over the Oberkorn, but it is almost three times the price of the Doepfer.
hijacking your fiction
allthisismeaningless.com
justin3am
KVRAF

9228 posts since 7 May, 2006, from Southern California

Postby justin3am; Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:16 pm

Haven't seen you around here in a while. I'll check this out when I have some free minutes. :)
verstaerker
KVRian

997 posts since 14 Jan, 2004, from germany

Postby verstaerker; Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:54 am

ATIM wrote:Love this :D

How do you like that sequencer? I've been lusting over the Oberkorn, but it is almost three times the price of the Doepfer.

i like the doepfer ... but you should keep in my mind that the Oberkorn has already midi and everything on board you need

for the doepfer system you'll need a modular rack, midi module, a-154,155 and maybe a quantizer, multiples and a switching module...
D.H. Miltz
D.H. MOD

8173 posts since 20 Jun, 2008

Postby D.H. Miltz; Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:53 pm

I enjoyed this. Thanks.
Mariosprt
KVRist

252 posts since 3 Feb, 2012

Postby Mariosprt; Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:18 pm

Amazing track, love the mood, the synths in the back there and all the precussive stuff.
Good music and the video is a real bonus!
Blinking lights and knobs being turned always get me hyped :)
Great work!
ATIM
KVRist

57 posts since 7 Mar, 2007

Postby ATIM; Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:32 pm

verstaerker wrote:
ATIM wrote:Love this :D

i like the doepfer ... but you should keep in my mind that the Oberkorn has already midi and everything on board you need

for the doepfer system you'll need a modular rack, midi module, a-154,155 and maybe a quantizer, multiples and a switching module...

Thanks, verstaerker. I hadn't looked that deeply into it yet. The plan was to use the sequencer with a future modular build anyway, but this is good to know as I'm sure I'd find an excuse to use it wherever possible.
hijacking your fiction
allthisismeaningless.com

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe