What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

New to Shreddage 2

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com

Moderators: zircon, BGC

macmental
KVRer

1 post since 22 Jan, 2013

Postby macmental; Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:40 am New to Shreddage 2

Hi,

I've just installed the thing but I can't find any presets I can play with. I see the library is huge so there must be many instrument presets that will get me started. Where are they?

Many thanks!
zircon
KVRAF

3806 posts since 15 Mar, 2004, from Owings Mills, MD

Postby zircon; Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:06 pm

The reason there aren't any presets is because basically everything you need is built into the main Shreddage 2 patch :-) If you check the Quick Reference PDF you can see exactly how that patch works, and how you can use it to trigger most any articulation.

That being said, what you probably want is amp sim presets - since Shreddage 2 is DI (clean), you need an amp sim (like the included ReValver HPse) to actually shape and create a tone. Luckily, we included a set of Shreddage presets with ReValver HPse (look for the "1.bank" file) so you have everything you need to get started.
Zebra 2 Tetralogy - 188 Dance/Electronic Presets!

Impact Soundworks - Electric + acoustic guitar, big metals, world instruments and more!

Moderators: zircon, BGC

Return to Impact Soundworks