What is one VST effects plugin you can't live without?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

if i'd pick one i'd buy over and over, it'd be REAPER. it's not a plugin, but my God it's powerful.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

firepile wrote:Amplitube.
Same here. Has been for years (long before I was with IK.)
I have a few plugins I use on every song, but AmpliTube takes top spot because it's the first thing on as soon as I open a new project, and I always have at least 3 instances of it. And unlike my other plugins, it wouldn't be a song without it (at least not a rock song!)

There is only one plugin i use on every track and that is pro q.
Finally!

Pro C

Burillo wrote:if i'd pick one i'd buy over and over, it'd be REAPER. it's not a plugin, but my God it's powerful.
i'd say you missed the entire point of the topic, but you already seem to be aware of that.

Fruity PEQ2 + camelspace here.

UBK-1.

gamecat666 wrote:
Burillo wrote:if i'd pick one i'd buy over and over, it'd be REAPER. it's not a plugin, but my God it's powerful.
i'd say you missed the entire point of the topic, but you already seem to be aware of that.

Well to be fair, so have you ;)
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Mushy Mushy wrote:
gamecat666 wrote:

to be fair, didn't the OP actually list three?

NI's spektral delay

bluedad wrote:
Mushy Mushy wrote:
gamecat666 wrote:

to be fair, didn't the OP actually list three?

NI's spektral delay
Yes, but:
a) it's clear the OP doesn't know what he wants; and
b) as the OP he has the right to list more than he requests :D
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Mverb. Best free reverb out there.

It changed my life.

DSM v2 - There is nothing else like it, and I happen to need it often. Unfortunately I am forced to live without it because it has too many bugs. Plugin Alliance, please do something about it! This plugin cost me a lot of money but it's useless right now :cry:

dark_virus wrote:Mverb. Best free reverb out there.

It changed my life.
And for only $50 more you get something like ValhallaRoom or ValhallaVintageVerb, two reverbs that are extremely good sounding. If Mverb changed your life... wow, be prepared for Valhalla! :)
Untold Stories Vol.1 - 64 Arturia MiniFreak presets
Analog History - 84 Behringer DeepMind 6/12/12D presets
Earth & Stars - 139 Free Patches for SuperMassive
Website

as for plugin, i'd probably go for ReaEQ. statistically speaking, it's almost on my every track. but it could be any decent EQ, it just so happens that having ReaEQ frees me of sifting through thousands of VST EQ's as ReaEQ is good enough to cover 99.9% of my needs.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

solidtrax wrote:
dark_virus wrote:Mverb. Best free reverb out there.

It changed my life.
And for only $50 more you get something like ValhallaRoom or ValhallaVintageVerb, two reverbs that are extremely good sounding. If Mverb changed your life... wow, be prepared for Valhalla! :)
I'm sure there's better comercial options, but I only use freeware. :)

I've tried every single free reverb plugin, and nothing can compare to Mverb.

i cannot live withour Izotope Alloy 2 and Camelspace

Return to “Effects”