What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Remaking songs with iPad apps

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

KVRist

452 posts since 13 Dec, 2011, from Alliance, NE

Postby Derek Buddemeyer; Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:03 pm Remaking songs with iPad apps

Well, I have no problem writing my own material with apps on the iPad....but, my 8 yr old daughter has a talent show coming up and wanted me to remake a popular song....not really my genre, but I have been pouring Katy Perry into my head lately as to get a vibe for the music (it's not really all that bad...I think she has a real gift for melody and some serious hooks) Anyhow, here's the start of the remake I have envisioned for my daughter. The synth was done with Nanostudio, then plugged into Beatmaker 2 for some added effects. The drums are recorded live (played on the keyboard sampler in BM2) with some custom samples that I have recorded and mapped out. I still need to add bass guitar and some cool guitar rhythm ( courtesy of JamUp Pro). I'll update that later...so, thoughts are appreciated. Forgive the occasional sloppy beat...playing and recording live always leaves my tracks riddled with off beats...lol

http://soundcloud.com/buddemeyer72/katies-song/s-yoXbQ
Rock On!
KVRist

168 posts since 12 Jun, 2007

Postby gdog; Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:12 pm

Hi Derek,

Sounds good! Very relaxing, keep up the good work :)

All the best <3

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Mobile Apps and Hardware