Launching the new tracktion.com website

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Tracktioneers,

If you have tried to visit our new http://www.tracktion.com website within the last day, your browser may still have been trying to send you to mackie.com.

The issue should now be resolved for all users. If you are still having issues, please try and clear your browser cache.

For more browser specific help, please see the following help article:
http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Cheers,

Woody
Tracktion Software Corporation

seems, a lot of us can access your site, but the old passwords don't work anymore and the old serials aren't in our accounts after password reset. means there is no upgrade possibility.
"It dreamed itself along"

Hi Woody,

I have a slightly different problem: the email addy in my Mackie account was obsolete. I updated the Mackie profile earlier today before you went live, but apparently you guys transferred the earlier records, since your login recognizes my old email as a valid username but will not accept the old password (which worked at the mackie site when changing my email.)

Thus I cannot login now since if I request a new password, it sends it to an obsolete email account.

If the old password was recognized I could login and update my email address, but alas...I am stuck in the middle....

help?

Same here, email accepted but not the password (which I know is right as I've just accessed my Mackie account and screendumped my serials. Y'know, just in case. ;))

I logged in fine with my account details, but it says i am only eligible for a full version of Tracktion 4, Seems kind of strange considering i have T1 T2 and T3 in my Mackie account haha
Duh

bungle wrote:I logged in fine with my account details, but it says i am only eligible for a full version of Tracktion 4, Seems kind of strange considering i have T1 T2 and T3 in my Mackie account haha
Same for me, Demo looks good though..

Return to “Tracktion”