What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Tracktion 4 bugs

Discussion about: tracktion.com

Moderators: valley, jules, TSC, ModuLR

sellyoursoul
KVRist

339 posts since 1 May, 2009

Postby sellyoursoul; Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:22 pm Tracktion 4 bugs

A couple of gui bugs in 4.0.1.1 demo: http://postimage.org/image/6we3j0fn9/
Photo_G
KVRist

422 posts since 25 Dec, 2009

Postby Photo_G; Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:48 pm

This is also the only host that can't run JamStix 3.5 for me. :?
ModuLR
KVRAF

1975 posts since 20 Jun, 2002, from Earth

Postby ModuLR; Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:54 pm

sellyoursoul wrote:A couple of gui bugs in 4.0.1.1 demo: http://postimage.org/image/6we3j0fn9/

Are you confident tracks 1 & 2 were not of slightly differing sizes to begin with? It doesn't take much to throw a track into scaling it's widgets differently than another. Try this.. hit the [v] button above the transport in the lower right to reset all track heights evenly... then attempt the vertical zoom on all tracks. Are you seeing the same issue?
ModuLR / Radio
sellyoursoul
KVRist

339 posts since 1 May, 2009

Postby sellyoursoul; Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:36 pm

ModuLR wrote:
sellyoursoul wrote:A couple of gui bugs in 4.0.1.1 demo: http://postimage.org/image/6we3j0fn9/

Are you confident tracks 1 & 2 were not of slightly differing sizes to begin with? It doesn't take much to throw a track into scaling it's widgets differently than another. Try this.. hit the [v] button above the transport in the lower right to reset all track heights evenly... then attempt the vertical zoom on all tracks. Are you seeing the same issue?

That does work, the 'v' button. But how do tracks end up being different sizes to begin with, especially, horizontally? I didn't knowingly resize anything.
valley
KVRAF

4635 posts since 28 Nov, 2002, from Chicago

Postby valley; Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:55 pm

sellyoursoul wrote:
ModuLR wrote:

That does work, the 'v' button. But how do tracks end up being different sizes to begin with, especially, horizontally? I didn't knowingly resize anything.

You can resize tracks at any time by dragging the line between them vertically. Also double clicking on clips will expand shrink the track.
Someone shot the food. Remember: don't shoot food!
oxbee
KVRist

271 posts since 8 Feb, 2004, from France

Postby oxbee; Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:23 pm

None of my T3 projects are working.
They can be loaded but then Tracktion 4 crashes when I'm trying to play them.
Just don't get what's going on.

PC + Win7 x86 + 4 Gb + a Microsoft multi-certified user in between the chair and the computer....;)

No problem with new projects.
fedexnman
KVRian

1331 posts since 3 Jan, 2005

Postby fedexnman; Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:28 pm

Bug - When i record midi , its off beat on play back , using ezdrummer . so, i went back and used the metronome made sure quantize was off and recorded quarter notes of kicks to the click and quarter notes of snares to the click and its off beat when played back . pc999 has the same problem .

Moderators: valley, jules, TSC, ModuLR

Return to Tracktion