Mulab: Huge noise when opening DCAM Synth Squad

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi jo

when i open a rack with one of the dcam-synths there is a quick speaker-destroying-loud noise. this only happens with dcam-synths.
its same loud as when you prelisten to samples without opening a designated rack to prelisten.
can this be fixed somehow?

thank you!

I don't know what you mean. Maybe it's dcam-synth related? Did you check the plugin's website?

whenever i open a rack with a dcam synth, as soon as the gui opens there is a very short extremely loud bzzzzz-noise.

i dont think its a problem of the plugin because it doesnt happen in cubase or flstudio.

does anybody else have this problem?

...track! :wink:

If it would be a problem in MuLab why doesn't it happen to other vst plugins?

thats the question! :wink:

otoh, why doesnt it happen in other hosts?

it doesnt happen with fxpansion geist and tremor. only with synth squad.

but maybe somebody else who uses mulab and dcam synth squad has an idea? does it happen to you too?

synthon wrote:thats the question! :wink:

otoh, why doesnt it happen in other hosts?

it doesnt happen with fxpansion geist and tremor. only with synth squad.

but maybe somebody else who uses mulab and dcam synth squad has an idea? does it happen to you too?
Please also check with the plug dev. Maybe he's not initializing some audio buffers?

ive just sent a mail to fxpansion. will report back when i know more.

To Fxpansion? I thought you wrote those plugs do not have the prob.

but thats what you asked me to do.

plug dev -> fxpansion.

well, we will see what they say....

Sorry my mistake, i didn't understand that synth squad is from FXpansion too. Ok lets see what they say. Curious.

i only mentioned geist and tremor because they are from the same dev. :wink:

i will report back as soon as i know more.

sorry for the late feedback! fxpansion couldnt find an issue. when they tested it, it worked well (i guess with the demo).
my main daw on my desktop is cubase. i bought mulab for my laptop because i dont want that dongle on my laptop. but unfortunately my laptop broke and i dont have money for a new one atm. after i buy a new one, i will test it again.

Return to “MUTOOLS”