What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

receptor doesn't recognize controllers on uniware digital performer.

Discussion and Support for Receptor and MuseBox, the Hardware Plug-in players by Muse Research.

Moderators: Meffy, Kevin@MuseResearch, farhan, Bryan@MuseResearch, gary@museresearch, LouisG

muzio
KVRer

2 posts since 13 Feb, 2013

Postby muzio; Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:35 am receptor doesn't recognize controllers on uniware digital performer.

receptor doesn't recognize controllers on uniware digital performer. I hate this machine.It doesn't help me anyway. I think I'm going to sell it hoping finding someone who buys
:shock: :help: :cry:
hopkihc
KVRist

119 posts since 18 Aug, 2009

Postby hopkihc; Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:29 pm

Honestly, Uniwire seems more trouble than it's worth.

I treat my Receptor like a MIDI sound module, and as such, it works well.
muzio
KVRer

2 posts since 13 Feb, 2013

Postby muzio; Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:13 am

Thank you hopkich
So you mean if I connect it via midi or usb it could work?
Good idea
I will do so, but it's a pity that you must renounce the opportunity of having all in the DAW.
It's incredible, it doesn't see neither the most simply 64(sustain) or 1 (modulation).
hopkihc
KVRist

119 posts since 18 Aug, 2009

Postby hopkihc; Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:51 am

muzio wrote:Thank you hopkich
So you mean if I connect it via midi or usb it could work?
Good idea
I will do so, but it's a pity that you must renounce the opportunity of having all in the DAW.
It's incredible, it doesn't see neither the most simply 64(sustain) or 1 (modulation).

Well, it certainly SHOULD work. It sounds like a setup problem. Let us know EXACTLY how you have configured your DAW and Uniwire.

(That said, for me, given Uniwire's latency issues, I was just more comfortable with standard MIDI and digital audio I/O.)

Moderators: Meffy, Kevin@MuseResearch, farhan, Bryan@MuseResearch, gary@museresearch, LouisG

Return to Muse Research and Development