What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

OS:
Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Imposcar banks????

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

KVRian
 
1258 posts since 26 Jul, 2004
 

Postby classic; Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:15 am Imposcar banks????

Are there any commercial soundsets for Imposcar or Imposcar 2 ?


cheers
classic
User avatar
KVRAF
 
2629 posts since 15 Sep, 2005, from Connecticut, USA

Postby Examigan; Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:34 am

classic wrote:Are there any commercial soundsets for Imposcar or Imposcar 2 ?


cheers
classic


http://www.lelotusbleu.fr/catalog/produ ... 9238da12d0

Check those out :)
User avatar
KVRAF
 
7711 posts since 20 Jan, 2008, from Down on the farm

Postby Numanoid; Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:09 am

KVRAF
 
18328 posts since 1 Oct, 2001, from England

Postby Kriminal; Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:21 am

I dont remember making them :hihi:
User avatar
KVRAF
 
2629 posts since 15 Sep, 2005, from Connecticut, USA

Postby Examigan; Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:48 am

Numanoid wrote:http://rekkerd.org/patches/plug-in/imposcar/



The Kriminal ones on there are free right? Those 2 aren't really "commercial" banks, but thanks for the link as I didn't know about those.

Also thanks to Kriminal for making them :)
Last edited by Examigan on Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
KVRAF
 
9026 posts since 6 Apr, 2003

Postby grymmjack; Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:51 am

http://www.soundgasmdesign.com/presets/cicada

This is a bank by Leslie Sanford the creator of Cobalt and PhaserCM (among other things).
User avatar
KVRAF
 
2629 posts since 15 Sep, 2005, from Connecticut, USA

Postby Examigan; Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:27 am

grymmjack wrote:http://www.soundgasmdesign.com/presets/cicada

This is a bank by Leslie Sanford the creator of Cobalt and PhaserCM (among other things).


Thanks grymmjack :)

Off-Topic here: I wish Leslie would have continued supporting/developing Cobalt, I had that on my wish list.
KVRAF
 
18924 posts since 4 Sep, 2001, from Melbourne Australia

Postby TheoM; Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:32 am

It's funny cause for such an utterly superb synth it never really garnered huge 3rd party bank attention. :shrug:

However there is a large proportion of the 1,000+ factory presets that are excellent :)

One of the pads i used in a song of mine, called semi skimmed pad in imposcar, well cause imposcar is 32 bit and i don't own it anymore, and am remixing the song, i spent over 8 HOURS trying to find a replacement and i haven't been able to. After flicking through every pad of every synth i have and getting close with ADSR adjustments, i was just never happy and gave up. Spent the absolute entire night on that one patch.

It's a deceptively simple pad with fast attack but i guess it's the whole "feel" of it. that feel is what makes imposcar special. I actually bounced it to audio in 2005 when i first wrote the chords but since i sold imposcar i don't know if it's morally correct to use the bounced audio now,

In any case i put it the track remix on hold till the 64 bit comes out so i can rebuy :)
"Just call me shitload, cause I own a shitload of plugins!"
KVRAF
 
18924 posts since 4 Sep, 2001, from Melbourne Australia

Postby TheoM; Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:38 am

classic wrote:Are there any commercial soundsets for Imposcar or Imposcar 2 ?


cheers
classic



Just noticed you started the topic. Aren't you a sound designer? Maybe you could do a nice bank for it?
"Just call me shitload, cause I own a shitload of plugins!"
User avatar
KVRAF
 
2629 posts since 15 Sep, 2005, from Connecticut, USA

Postby Examigan; Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:27 am

I have been making a bunch of presets for Saurus and ElectraX lately, but I never made my own for impOSCar...I gotta start some soon.
KVRAF
 
1620 posts since 7 Aug, 2008

Postby jsp1979; Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:03 am

In your account at the GForce site, there are banks you can download as well. If you have ImpOSCar 1, then you have even more banks you can download for it in your GForce account.
KVRian
 
772 posts since 1 Apr, 2003

Postby JonHodgson; Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:05 am

TheoM wrote:It's a deceptively simple pad with fast attack but i guess it's the whole "feel" of it. that feel is what makes imposcar special. I actually bounced it to audio in 2005 when i first wrote the chords but since i sold imposcar i don't know if it's morally correct to use the bounced audio now,


As far as I'm concerned, it is, so go ahead.

And if you're interested in the 64 bit impOSCar2, let me know and I'll message you when it goes live.
KVRian
 
617 posts since 2 May, 2005

Postby Gosh; Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:05 am

hi jon, very exciting post from you. as an owner of imposcar2 who switched to a complete 64bit system i would be extremely interested in a 64bit version of imposcar2. do you have some info when this will be available or is there even a beta to try? thanks in advance and cheers
KVRian
 
772 posts since 1 Apr, 2003

Postby JonHodgson; Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:32 am

Gosh wrote:hi jon, very exciting post from you. as an owner of imposcar2 who switched to a complete 64bit system i would be extremely interested in a 64bit version of imposcar2. do you have some info when this will be available or is there even a beta to try? thanks in advance and cheers


It is frustratingly close, but the problem with software development is that you can't predict how long issues, even seemingly small ones, will take to fix, or how many things you will find along the way that the beta testers didn't notice (that's the really disheartening bit).
User avatar
KVRAF
 
2629 posts since 15 Sep, 2005, from Connecticut, USA

Postby Examigan; Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:31 am

JonHodgson wrote:
Gosh wrote:hi jon, very exciting post from you. as an owner of imposcar2 who switched to a complete 64bit system i would be extremely interested in a 64bit version of imposcar2. do you have some info when this will be available or is there even a beta to try? thanks in advance and cheers


It is frustratingly close, but the problem with software development is that you can't predict how long issues, even seemingly small ones, will take to fix, or how many things you will find along the way that the beta testers didn't notice (that's the really disheartening bit).


I thought I heard of work on a 64-bit Minimonsta too, but maybe I heard wrong. :shrug:
Next

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments