What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

In search of some particular sounds made with Zebra

Official support for: u-he.com

Moderator: Urs

KVRer

27 posts since 15 Nov, 2012

Postby Marc2109; Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:01 pm

I have a need for a a patch similar to a duduk and some large and deep drums. I am new to Zebra, and don't have the experience to create these patches myself. Does anyone know of any, either free or commercial?

Any help appreciated.
KVRist

465 posts since 22 Jan, 2011, from near Los Angeles

Postby aaron aardvark; Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:32 pm

Not sure about the particular sounds you are looking for, but not sure if you already know about all of these free patches here:

http://www.u-he.com/PatchLib/zebra.html
KVRer

11 posts since 14 Sep, 2012

Postby J_S_N; Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:55 pm

I'd be interested in being pointed towards examples of realistic drum sounds as well. I know Zebra is kind of all about the DIY, but it's nice to see what others have been able to come up with. I guess the Synth Secrets articles spell out the mathematical complexity, and I've had a little luck with that knowledge, but it is kind of tough. What I've seen offered up kind of reaffirms that. But I suppose it doesn't have to be microscopically precise as long as it works. So I hope if you find something you'll report it, and of course hope someone will stop and point out some specific patches worth checking out.
KVRAF

2560 posts since 23 May, 2004, from Bad Vilbel, Germany

Postby Howard; Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:56 pm

KVRian

861 posts since 21 Jan, 2008, from The Outer Rim

Postby Suloo; Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:58 am

Also Z-Drums and Vanilla Drums patchbanks are cool..check out the patchlib for that.

Moderator: Urs

Return to u-he