Login / Register  0 items | $0.00New @ What is KVR? Submit News Advertise

Diva Controller at Synth-Project?

Official support for: u-he.com

Moderator: u-he Mods

JustusHall
KVRist
 
59 posts since 1 Nov, 2012

Postby JustusHall; Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:33 pm Diva Controller at Synth-Project?

Can you actually buy this? :love:

http://www.synth-project.de/diva.html
OzWozEre
KVRist
 
353 posts since 5 Nov, 2012

Postby OzWozEre; Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:44 pm

No.

The Synth Project is vile and evil experiment in mass-envial-torture.

:cry:
Kriminal
Suspended

Postby Kriminal; Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:45 pm

you can buy anything if you have the money
JustusHall
KVRist
 
59 posts since 1 Nov, 2012

Postby JustusHall; Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:50 pm

It says €1370 ouchhh :shock:
Still pretty though :love:
chk071
KVRAF
 
5084 posts since 10 Apr, 2010, from Germany

Postby chk071; Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:50 pm

Kriminal wrote:you can buy anything if you have the money

:P

Not sure if the guy would part with it for any money in the world though. After all, i guess he's in love with the gear he produces, and obviously he seems to have enough money too... lovely thing that Diva Controller.
leggie
KVRian
 
818 posts since 27 Sep, 2009, from Bristol UK

Postby leggie; Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:52 pm

I would buy one if the knobs were replaced with loads of touch screens so what you see is accurate to Diva GUI.

Guess there is nothing like a real knob :|
Mushy Mushy
KVRAF
 
7560 posts since 6 Sep, 2008

Postby Mushy Mushy; Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:03 pm

chk071 wrote:
Kriminal wrote:you can buy anything if you have the money

:P

Not sure if the guy would part with it for any money in the world though. After all, i guess he's in love with the gear he produces, and obviously he seems to have enough money too... lovely thing that Diva Controller.
Dave Clarke has the ImpOSCar2 one.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"
User avatar
rod_zero
KVRian
 
1179 posts since 28 Jan, 2011, from MEXICO

Postby rod_zero; Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:32 pm

arent the imposcar ones avaible to pruchase by anyone?
dedication to flying
JustusHall
KVRist
 
59 posts since 1 Nov, 2012

Postby JustusHall; Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:39 pm

rod_zero wrote:arent the imposcar ones avaible to pruchase by anyone?


Yep!!

http://www.touchdigitalcontrollers.co.uk
Mushy Mushy
KVRAF
 
7560 posts since 6 Sep, 2008

Postby Mushy Mushy; Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:41 pm

rod_zero wrote:arent the imposcar ones avaible to pruchase by anyone?
yes the keyboardless ones are.
Dave Clarke has the keyboard version.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"
vata44
KVRian
 
1495 posts since 29 Jul, 2007

Postby vata44; Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:42 pm

amazing.

For the price though, I would just get a Virus TI. ;)
Last edited by vata44 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JustusHall
KVRist
 
59 posts since 1 Nov, 2012

Postby JustusHall; Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:49 pm

I don't know if Urs reads this but what are the chances for a diva controller hitting the market?
Gforce is doing it with the Imposcar 2!

I want it :D
User avatar
Urs
u-he
 
18242 posts since 7 Aug, 2002, from Berlin

Postby Urs; Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:30 pm

JustusHall wrote:I don't know if Urs reads this but what are the chances for a diva controller hitting the market?
Gforce is doing it with the Imposcar 2!

I want it :D

We've tried to build one, but our office is too small to start an assembly line.
Fritze
KVRAF
 
1892 posts since 13 Aug, 2011, from Berlin

Postby Fritze; Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:44 pm

It wasn't too funny with all the dust in the office kitchen back then... :hihi:
JustusHall
KVRist
 
59 posts since 1 Nov, 2012

Postby JustusHall; Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:11 pm

Urs wrote:
JustusHall wrote:I don't know if Urs reads this but what are the chances for a diva controller hitting the market?
Gforce is doing it with the Imposcar 2!

I want it :D

We've tried to build one, but our office is too small to start an assembly line.


Get a bigger office :D
Ahh kidding, maybe one day huh 8)
Next

Moderator: u-he Mods

Return to u-he