Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New#KVRDeals

Earthquake Warning ft. Frankie

Xiangqi
KVRAF

3184 posts since 21 Jul, 2009

Postby Xiangqi; Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:25 am Earthquake Warning ft. Frankie

ok, a couple or three years back, there was this 'earthquake prediction guy' on youtube. his name was/is 'Frankie'.

at some point, this was an entry in the kvr monthly contest, and here is a reworking of that. using a couple of free plugs, i've managed to get 'singing' out of what was originally a talking voice.

there are at least a couple awesome 'frankie remixes' out there, and hopefully this one does those justice: Earthquake Warning ft. Frankie

2:46 romp at 180bpm...
Xiangqi
KVRAF

3184 posts since 21 Jul, 2009

Postby Xiangqi; Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:27 am

bonus track of the day: Mississippi Fish (Behind the Beat)

just over 3 years ago, this was my very first track made in renoise. this here is a major reworking of that first renoise piece. it includes vocals from the 2012 5090 tracks, 'mississippi fish' and 'behind the beat'.
seismic1
KVRAF

8634 posts since 13 Mar, 2009, from UK

Postby seismic1; Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:58 am

We don't get earthquake/weather forecasts like that in the UK. It's not really pitch-correction that they need here anyway :wink: Those vox were quite enjoyable, although it gave me the impression that the guy was being chased, and a little out of breath. Good guitar work on here too and the bass synth and drums work together very well.

Good work :)
Allomerus
KVRAF

1746 posts since 28 Aug, 2012, from Melbourne, Australia

Postby Allomerus; Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:41 am

A nice romp, as you said. I wonder if Frankie knew he was such a good singer? :D
Allomerus.com
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Moderators: DrApostropheX, Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe