Lament (noises)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

(Last month's contest entry.)
Lament
2:22 / 3.8MB mp3 or 2.5MB ogg

mp3 . . . . ogg

Used: MU.LAB, Audacity, Shortcircuit, Hadron, SpectrumWorx, CamelSpace, T-Racks CS Classic EQ and Metering, Roundtone, saz, contact mic (recording of computer monitor), MXL V63M (recording of saz), Zoom H2 (recordings of electrical outlet and small refrigerator), Oxygen 49.
Last edited by D.H. Miltz on Mon May 06, 2013 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
No longer a moderator.

vaporette brotkrümmel dustmosis. i like it, but i'm sure it's just for 3 1/2 peeps. :)
"It dreamed itself along"

I already knew about refrigerator and monitor noise. I'll have to check out the electrical outlets tomorrow :)

This was enjoyable, DHM. In places I was reminded of early TD albums.

Good work :)

Thanks to you both. (One and a half to go...)

seismic1, ideally you won't hear any buzzing from your outlets. Apparently I shouldn't be hearing any from this one, and I ought to get it checked out.
No longer a moderator.

:tu: (btw. the mp3 didn't work.)

D.H. Miltz wrote:(a half to go...)

:o i underestimated the experimental spirit of KvR. :hihi: :P

... the truth is: the mp3 doesn't work correctly (and i didn't know :oops: ), and the sound that comes from it, fascinates me, but i couldn't imagine, more than 3 1/2 would like it. now i've been listening to the real track and, sorry, mate: this is at least for 356 and 1/3 and i :love: it. :shock:
"It dreamed itself along"

mellotronaut wrote:
D.H. Miltz wrote:(a half to go...)

:o i underestimated the experimental spirit of KvR. :hihi: :P

... the truth is: the mp3 doesn't work correctly (and i didn't know :oops: ), and the sound that comes from it, fascinates me, but i couldn't imagine, more than 3 1/2 would like it. now i've been listening to the real track and, sorry, mate: this is at least for 356 and 1/3 and i :love: it. :shock:
:hihi:

Cozy, yet with a disturbing edge, I like it! 8)
Image Image

Thanks, all. I replaced the mp3 link. I hope this one works.
No longer a moderator.

brilliant. much :love:

neil.

Very interesting D.H. (mp3 link works now...)

I think Polyslax has nailed it. Well done.
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

The mp3 worked for me a couple of days ago, but it wasn't the same track as now.

However, I am still reminded of early TD albums. :phew:

I think the new version does indicate a possble problem with your power outlet :hihi:

Good work :)

Thanks, macmurphy and Allomerus, and thanks again, seismic1 (got an electrician coming today, just in case).
No longer a moderator.

Return to “Music Cafe”