minimal electronic - slowmotion geek song

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Quantum Riddles
file | word | cloud

The main synth line is Xoxos W, filtered with SKnote Threed and iZotope Spectron, occasional robotic ahhs are Waldorf PPG LE. Plus there is mumbling of mine buried in effect racks...

Very enjoyable stuff. It was creepy in an almost Dr. Who kind of way. Great synth sounds on here, and I really liked the picture of the modular.

Good work :)

Good lyrics with a suitably dark and ominous backing track. I do like those minimal synth parts. I might have used a thicker synth sound with more varied effects to add sonic interest.

Thanks. I was pondering on making more variation here and there, but somehow it didn't feel right, so I stick with hypnotizing loop here.

I really like the sinister synth sounds you've used. Nicely creepy! :tu:

great!!!!!!!!!

love that dark atmo
the vocals are topnotch

Zombie Queen wrote:I was pondering on making more variation here and there, but somehow it didn't feel right, so I stick with hypnotizing loop here.
I actually wouldn't change a note but might have added more effects (delays, phaser, etc.) to create some sonic variations. It was not intended as criticism, just sharing my reaction.

Woow ! It's unbelievable the way you reached the slow-motion effect at the start.
Excellent track
it paints a picture of a dark spirit inside a bio-machine
Vox is expressive ++ (as usual...)
8-)

Cheers

Frantz, I didn't want to sound defensive, I didn't feel criticized. I was only saying I had similar thoughts, I resisted them thus far, but I'll be back to check it at some point, so...

I wouldn't mind being attacked btw, Cafe seems so polite this year, almost boring. Where are those "WTF is this garbage" strokes? It was fun.

But since there ain't no chilli peppers, I'll bite the candy. Thank you for supplying, Kryptonaut, Emerald and Laguna.

Return to “Music Cafe”