Free Synth1 presets (around 170) by Tonius

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Want to let you know i have uploaded some presets for Synth 1, around 170.
This synth is like a swiss knife of sound, and i had much fun playing around with it.

The built in effects have been widely as i wanted to create the fullest sound possible,trying not to exaggarete, but of course for those who prefer external effects you can easily turn of the modules or at least it might help convey to you my idea for that preset.

Made a modest demo , 4 short arrangement, using only these presets, as they are, with no external effects, exept some EQ to roll off the bottom end, just to fit better in the mix as you would do normally when making a track. The only external sounds are one kick and one simple percussion loop wich only comes in late in the mix, easily spottable.Exept some simple volume automation , usually to introduce the main synth, i kept things as simple as possible. The effects you hear ,like delayed voc shouts..etc, are all from the synth ,from untouched presets.

Hope you find use for some of these presets.

http://soundcloud.com/tonius-1/tonius-s ... esets-demo

Also an extra External Download link: http://www53.zippyshare.com/v/50016443/file.html

Thanks for sharing

That Flutish patch nails the lead CJ Bolland used on the Orbital Lush mix a long time ago :tu:

Great sounds, thanx for sharing!
:)

Thanks very much!

lots of good stuff in these there seem to be lots of new synth 1 stuff lately and I haven't even surfed all the existing presets yet. I would say this one is in the upper % of usable banks as are all the newest most recent banks that have come out in the last few months. Keep it up guys one up each other. :hihi:

A bit late but thank you!
This isn't what you think.

Thanks a lot for this great sounds amigo! :tu:

Return to “Soundware”