innate

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Emerald Tablet,
Thank you for the reviews! Now your song: audio quality is good throughout. An unusual drum beat. Nice synth sounds! Curious what synths you used. Nice song & recording! :)
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

Hi. Call me Remco :-)

Thanks!
On this one im using

Drumatic 3
Tau II
BDX
Ticky clav
rain
hcx
sdx
Tall Noisemaker
Occam

Made this one this evening after a party

Cheerio
Remmie

This great Remmie. I like the main beat and the bursts of synths. It is slow and fast at the same time, not easy to do! Very enjoyable.
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Allomerus wrote:This great Remmie. I like the main beat and the bursts of synths. It is slow and fast at the same time, not easy to do! Very enjoyable.

Thanks! Fast and slow. Easy to do. ;-) 280 BPM = 140 BPM = 70 BPM = 35 BPM

;-)

burst of synths .... Muon Tau II to the rescue (filtered)

Hug

Interesting track. Nice creative beat and effective sounds throughout. My ears did strange things at one point. Not sure if it was your track or I've got some sort of ear infection. It was an enjoyable infection in any case.

Yes. :D
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Wonderful. 8)
Image Image

this is quite brilliant :love: so much creativity and imagination in such a short space of time. truly excellent.

neil.

macmurphy wrote:this is quite brilliant :love: so much creativity and imagination in such a short space of time. truly excellent.

neil.
Thanks sir! :-)
Time's on our hand. ;-)

Return to “Music Cafe”