YAF morphogenetic field

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

www.youreallfree.com/music/YAF_morphogenetic-field.mp3

There is mounting evidence that as more and more people learn or do something it becomes easier for others to learn or do it. In one experiment, British biologist Rupert Sheldrake took three short, similar Japanese rhymes -- one a meaningless jumble of disconnected Japanese words, the second a newly-composed verse and the third a traditional rhyme known by millions of Japanese. Neither Sheldrake nor the English schoolchildren he got to memorize these verses knew which was which, nor did they know any Japanese. The most easily-learned rhyme turned out to be the one well-known to Japanese. This and other experiments led Sheldrake to postulate that there is a field of habitual patterns that links all people, which influences and is influenced by the habits of all people. This field contains (among other things) the pattern of that Japanese rhyme. The more people have a habit pattern -- whether of knowledge, perception or behavior -- the stronger it is in the field, and the more easily it replicates in a new person. In fact, it seems such fields exist for other entities too -- for birds, plants, even crystals. Sheldrake named these phenomena morphogenetic fields -- fields which influence the pattern or form of things.

Great track, Remmie. This had a nice fluid, or liquid vibe, and the Dub touches were very well executed. It was much enjoyed here Chez Seismic.

Good work :)

this was some serious bass candy! :o
i commented earlier on 9ofk's song being boomy.
this is boomy too, but the tight boomy sort :)
fun track and rock solid production :tu: :phones:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

layzer wrote:this was some serious bass candy! :o
i commented earlier on 9ofk's song being boomy.
this is boomy too, but the tight boomy sort :)
fun track and rock solid production :tu: :phones:
Thanks sir. The secret to isolated boomyness is isolating kick and baseline and ban them into their own tiny frequency field to prevent them from bitchslapping eachother over insignificant frequency ranges

Great stuff! I love that bass from the beginning of the tune. Which synth is that? I think the tune unfolds really well, with parts intertwining in and out, and I like the reverb-y sound.
"The Law speaks too softly to be heard amid the din of arms." -- Gaius Marius {Roman consul,soldier}

Return to “Music Cafe”