Deccan Traps - Hypostasis

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

more tricks and traps :hihi:

hope you enjoy

Hypostasis

http://soundcloud.com/deccan-traps/hypostasis

thank you,

neil.

Lovely stuff, Neil. I loved the melody and the evolving/mutating textures. There is an extra snare hit after the second beat of every second bar in the background that really threw me for 30 seconds or so. I thought somebody was preparing a meal in the kitchen, but when I checked it was deserted :oops: The underlying reality is that I have to make do with only one evening meal tonight :lol:

Anyway, this is a great track. I've listened to it at least four times now. Nice job with the arrangement too.

Good work :)

Great forward-moving groove. Love all the little filtery elements in there and the slow sweeping string sound really contrasts nicely and carries the mood. Good stuff Neil, glad to hear more DT so soon! 8)
Image Image

thanks for listening guys :)

neil.

i'm loving it! :D this is a little more straight forward than your other tracks and i think it works very good.

Real 80s sci-fi movie theme type stuff, man! I love how the groove makes it move. Super-cool haunting synth lines, driving bass, great tune.
"The Law speaks too softly to be heard amid the din of arms." -- Gaius Marius {Roman consul,soldier}

Very cool. Thanks, macmurphy.
No longer a moderator.

thanks all, much appreciated :)

neil.

Return to “Music Cafe”