Karma FX Modular Updates

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
KarmaFX Synth Modular

I just saw an email from them stating that the synth is being updated at some point to include native 64bit.

This is the best news i've had in ages, I love this vst, best modular synth there is IMO, with an unreal sound.

Cannot wait to see what improvements along with the 64bit update there will be.

Massive props to Karma, best things come to those who wait yeah :)
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

Sweeet
:borg:

Exciting! Always planned to get this.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

I'm thinking about it too. It's on sale now.

Looking forward to the update.

havent gotten to play with it much, but he sent out registered users a link to the x64 RC release. Started up fine in live9

Will we get the 64 bit update if we buy now?

Weird, I'm a customer and I didn't receive any email? :?

LeVzi wrote:I just saw an email from them stating that the synth is being updated at some point to include native 64bit.
Nice to know, thanks for passing it on, I dont seem to have had anything from them.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

I've just looked at the news section on his website and apparently we should have received links for the release candidate.

I've sent him an email, so hopefully he'll get it sorted.

tehlord wrote:I've just looked at the news section on his website and apparently we should have received links for the release candidate.

I've sent him an email, so hopefully he'll get it sorted.
cheers, i'll need to do the same. ive got a funny feeling i predate the mailing list, as I never bought it, as such, I donated during its original development stage.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Hmmmm, well I bought mine in 2010 but got an update email in 2011 so perhaps there are some ghosts in the machine.

Anxious to get my email on this, also. 8)
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

I bought it when it was on sale, which was very late into it's life, it had been around for ages. So maybe the mailing list was just started a bit later, I'm sure they'll send you the links.

It started up in Cubase 6.5.4 too, haven't had time to try it out fully yet, but have to say i've always loved it hence why i'll not part with it.

If anyone hasn't tried it, i'd really suggest giving it a go, it's so much fun putting the modules together and seeing how they go.

The GUI is what I love about it the most, the nice way it looks sells it to me a lot.

It's sound as well, really pristine, since I was forced to sell a lot of my other synths, i've turned to it a lot more and it covers a lot of what I lost.

But I love setting up FX chains in it, Ableton users get that quite nicely, but this allows for similar setups and can be done really nicely for set FX. The FX modules in it are really nice too.

I did load up my mega saw patch with it, which in Cubase 64 with Karma FX bridged, maxes my CPU right out, but I found a drop in CPU use with the native VST, did anyone else find that ? It seems better optimized.
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

I found the unison to be ruthless on CPU, but I've not really bothered trying it in Cubase 64 as I get tired of the bridge crashing.

I just hope he does something with that GOD awful reverb :hihi:

Return to “Instruments”