gnomes

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I love it Remmie! Sounds a bit (dare I say it?) chillwave-y and I love that kind of stuff!

I really like it too! I have a question - I have downloaded a number of your songs, and I want to know what artist name to file them under...

Do you associate yourself most with Remco, Remmie, or Yourallfree (or something else)?

thenumber23 wrote:I really like it too! I have a question - I have downloaded a number of your songs, and I want to know what artist name to file them under...

Do you associate yourself most with Remco, Remmie, or Yourallfree (or something else)?
Hi there! Thanks soooo much :-)
My birthname is remco. People call me remmie
My nickname is Emerald Tablet here or as some people say Emmy-Tee

In 2011 i started youreallfree. I advertise other artists on a Facebook page
And release under that name. In Itunes only 2 songs now but more will follow

Youreallfree it'll be ;-)

Again thanks for asking. HUG

TristezaOrange wrote:I love it Remmie! Sounds a bit (dare I say it?) chillwave-y and I love that kind of stuff!
Thanks a million buddy!
I play your album often. Its great!

In a word... Yes!
Oh, that's more than one word :-o :lol:
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

I don't know what style it is, but I like it. Great combination of beats and sounds! :)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

very, very nice Remmie
expert only on what it feels like to be me
https://soundcloud.com/mrnatural-1/tracks

I really liked it....I had to come here because I remember the first song I listened to in the Cafe was called "March of The Underpant Gnomes" was almost hoping this might have been a throwback to that, ha ha ha.
Needless to say, you have really let me down. No underpant gnomes, and none of your awesome voice?[/jokes]

I think the underpant gnome song really gave me an idea of what I was getting into when I joined KVR. /nostalgia

Return to “Music Cafe”