iVCS3

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
RELATED
PRODUCTS
iVCS3

I'm working as a consultant and beta testing this little wonderfull synth :love: . Here some photos of iVCS3 with my Synthi AKS:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?se ... 229f01b743

:hihi:

Does it sound like VCS3? I mean there are EMS inspired VSTs but many of them are only recreating the interface but actual sound.

Yes, alessandro is making a good recreation, not just a cosmetic product. Of course is not 100% equal sounding to the original instrument, but will have a lot of the EMS mojo. And is really fun!
To my ears at this beta stage is the best of the EMS softsynths I tried, I think I did all of them...

That's sound great! I'm really looking forward to try it. ETA early September? :)

Alessandro is looking hard for the september realease, but don't know when in september... I think when its done! ;)

Wow looks verry nice! Looking forward to a youtube video :)

Please a request. Can you ask the developers to make it iPad 1 compatible.

I wanted to be ipad 1 compatible too, I have both ipad 1&2, but for now it is ios6+ only. Also is pushing the ipad2 cpu to the max so I dunno if could work in an ipad1... :(

Iphone version maybe?

klinik wrote:I wanted to be ipad 1 compatible too, I have both ipad 1&2, but for now it is ios6+ only. Also is pushing the ipad2 cpu to the max so I dunno if could work in an ipad1... :(
Thanks for the response. I'm not surprised it's maxing out a iPad2. It does look and sound stunning though :)

Could we pleeease get some more sound examples ? :help: :love:

The iVCS3 disappeared at the webside today: http://www.densitygs.com/
and there were no news the last four weeks?
Hope this is not a bad sign?

Whats going on?

Ah...I've been searching for this in app store everyday...

klinik wrote:To my ears at this beta stage is the best of the EMS softsynths I tried, I think I did all of them...
including XILS and Reaktor ensembles I guess ...?

including XILS and Reaktor ensembles I guess ...?
Yes, of course! even the early Sync modular emulation (that I helped by the time, eons ago..)

Specially XILS, IMO have nothing of the essence of the original in the sound, It miss the behaviout for the ring modulator, sine shaper, output filters, envelope shaper...

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”