YAF_Metatron

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Pretend sounds great Remmie! I love your voice. It sounds so rich and creamy. I find the backing a bit busy from the point at which the third (?) verse comes in (in some other dimension..). The arps at this point and in the following chorus clash a bit with the vocal to my ears. It's just a minor niggle though. I love the song and the driving pulse that underpins it. Nice clean mix. Good stuff!!

sazb30 wrote:Pretend sounds great Remmie! I love your voice. It sounds so rich and creamy. I find the backing a bit busy from the point at which the third (?) verse comes in (in some other dimension..). The arps at this point and in the following chorus clash a bit with the vocal to my ears. It's just a minor niggle though. I love the song and the driving pulse that underpins it. Nice clean mix. Good stuff!!
Thanks sweety!

I try :blush:
i know i know i know i'm adicted to arps and shouldnt overuse em
they fight

hug :-)

Love the melodies of Metatron, and lovely vocals on the Pretend tune indeed. Even when things get a bit odd I still enjoy lots.
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

core wrote:Love the melodies of Metatron, and lovely vocals on the Pretend tune indeed. Even when things get a bit odd I still enjoy lots.
+1 :tu:

Return to “Music Cafe”