Cakewalk Sonar X3

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SONAR SONAR X3 Producer

Last edited by ULAS on Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Clearly it is.

Question is when. Still think it will be buggy as all get out though. :cry:
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

WOW, I'm still wandering to choose between the sonarx2 essential or studio (deciding it's just a question of cash!), and now it seems that there is a Sonarx3 on the rise...
Music Creator 6, Sonar x3 Producer, Ableton Live 9 Intro, EZDrummer2, IK-Multimedia Instruments & FXs, free plugins, Win7/x64/i5/6gbRAM/2gb graphic card, Tascam US-122, Samson C01, Behringer Q802USB, Korg nanokeys2+nanokontrol2, Boss Jamstation JS5...

Details, anyone?
Fernando (FMR)

I don't think there are any details yet, since it hasn't been officially announced. Seems like most new Sonar releases are preceded by an "accidental leak" within a day or so of the actual announcement, so I'm betting that Cakewalk will be announcing it any time now.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

fmr wrote:Details, anyone?
I predict it will come in an orange and gray box.

Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

what a joke. They refuse to update the POS X2, refuse to let me sell it, then will want money for X3. I officially hate cakewalk. There. And i know they are simply too incompetent to program a stable host.
It's like all these bits of ancient parts put together in one big mess. Good riddance. (sorry, been burned, an still pissed).

cryophonik wrote:I predict green and grey.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/pro-audi ... -x3-studio
Of course, I'll go far out on a limb and predict differing colored boxes for the various Sonar versions. Quite a stretch I know....

chrisby wrote:

Of course, I'll go far out on a limb and predict differing colored boxes for the various Sonar versions. Quite a stretch I know....
Definitely a major stretch.

Gotta love their marketing men.
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

trimph1 wrote:
chrisby wrote:

Definitely a major stretch.

Gotta love their marketing men.
Yeah, it's just a weird feeling I have... kinda like deja-vu or something. Awesome psychic powers I guess.

trimph1 wrote: Definitely a major stretch.
Maybe even an augmented stretch.

TheoM wrote:what a joke. They refuse to update the POS X2, refuse to let me sell it, then will want money for X3. I officially hate cakewalk. There. And i know they are simply too incompetent to program a stable host.
It's like all these bits of ancient parts put together in one big mess. Good riddance. (sorry, been burned, an still pissed).
I was waiting for someone else to do that before I did :hihi:

Not getting my money. That money can go to something more important.

@speculation: Other than a paid bug fix (with of course many new ones introduced) I expect very little from this update. It's bloated to the max already.

TheoM wrote:what a joke. They refuse to update the POS X2, refuse to let me sell it, then will want money for X3. I officially hate cakewalk. There. And i know they are simply too incompetent to program a stable host.
I was waiting for someone else to do that before I did :hihi:

Not getting my money. That money can go to something more important.

@speculation: Other than a paid bug fix (with of course many new ones introduced) I expect very little from this update. It's bloated to the max already.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”