mux Licence problem

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi....i buy mux.....where i can get my licence key?thanks!!

When buying a User Key for MuLab XT or MuLab UL, you instantly get an Initial User Key that you can use immediately. Note however that this Initial User Key is only valid for a limited time. Soon after your purchase, and certainly before the Initial User Key becomes invalid, you'll also receive your Personal User Key via email. Make sure you also enter your Personal User Key as that's the permanent one.

You should have received your Personal MUX Vst User Key by now, right?

Hi,

II also have a problem with my license:
If I insert my personal key MUX turns from demo mode into registration mode. This seems to be OK so far. But as soon as I restart my DAW (Studio One) MUX is in demo mode again.

Does anybody know if this is a bug?

Thanks, Wilfried

DIGIFEX wrote:Hi,

II also have a problem with my license:
If I insert my personal key MUX turns from demo mode into registration mode. This seems to be OK so far. But as soon as I restart my DAW (Studio One) MUX is in demo mode again.

Does anybody know if this is a bug?

Thanks, Wilfried
It seems that you have copied your application in the tree "C:\Program Files" or "C:\Program Files(x86)". I'm I wrong?

If it is indeed that, so here is an extract of the help page about installation of Mulab and MUX:
On Windows 7/8, it may be better not to install the Mulab folder under the 'Program Files' folder, but rather in a non UAC protected folder like C:\Applications\Music\Mulab. This is to avoid access problems caused by Windows' UAC mechanism.
Myself, I have created a tree "C:\MAO\32\" and a tree "C:\MAO\64\".

(MAO is an acronym which means "Musique Assistée par Ordinateur" in french... you have the equivalent as "CAM" which means "Computer Assisted Music" in english)

And regarding their compilation (32 or 64bit) I've got into the habit of always installing my musical applications (and VST's) in subfolders of these two trees. It resolves absolutely ALL these kinds of problems of rights to write, of sometimes strange losses of configurations, of sometimes fails in setting managements, etc.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Yippieeee...

it works. Sorry, I overlooked this advice in the manual.

Thanks a lot, BlackWinny

:tu:
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Return to “MUTOOLS”