What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Another Psychic Modulation experiment: Seeking death-002

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

KVRian

1151 posts since 5 Jun, 2011, from England,UK

Postby jethrobull; Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:08 am Another Psychic Modulation experiment: Seeking death-002

https://soundcloud.com/jethrobull/seeking-death-002

I am loving limiting myself to just one or two instruments.
I am having fun.

As always,feedback really appreciated.

Enjoy. :)
All the audience cares about is being fed a stream of songs that they know and can sing along to.
myfeebleeffort
KVRAF

6071 posts since 13 Mar, 2009, from UK

Postby seismic1; Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:40 pm Re: Another Psychic Modulation experiment: Seeking death-002

The synths were very good, but I really enjoyed the percussion. I'm going to be putting that drumsynth to some constructive use any day now. I loved the vibe on this one. Gloomy and upbeat. It worked for me.

Good work :)
KVRAF

2216 posts since 18 Jul, 2008, from New York

Postby Frantz; Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:04 pm Re: Another Psychic Modulation experiment: Seeking death-002

Spooky goodness. You squeezed a lot of mileage out of minimal material. :tu:
Fragile Gods: SoundCloud | Facebook
sbj
KVRist

207 posts since 17 Aug, 2012, from Denmark

Postby sbj; Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:28 am Re: Another Psychic Modulation experiment: Seeking death-002

I own the two plugin's myself and your track is very
inspiring.
Your style also appeals to me so liked and follow.

Well done :hyper:

Cheers :tu:
Put your dreams to work :)
Sound C loud
Band C amp
KVRian

633 posts since 8 Dec, 2003, from Birmingham-ish, UK (Tamworth, but shhh!)

Postby The_Hidden_Goose; Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:07 pm Re: Another Psychic Modulation experiment: Seeking death-002

Me likey!

Phonec is one of my fave and most used synths atm too. I keep getting out the big synths, mucking about for a bit, then getting this out and the fun comes!

Did you use Construct for the drums? I don't tend to use them much, but my finger has found itself hovering over the buy button on that a few times recently, based on the goodness and usability of Phonec
If it takes a week each day to walk a fortnight, the number of apples in a bunch of grapes is a banana the size of green.
KVRian

633 posts since 8 Dec, 2003, from Birmingham-ish, UK (Tamworth, but shhh!)

Postby The_Hidden_Goose; Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:08 pm Re: Another Psychic Modulation experiment: Seeking death-002

Ignore that...went to the page proper, and saw that u did :)
If it takes a week each day to walk a fortnight, the number of apples in a bunch of grapes is a banana the size of green.
KVRian

718 posts since 28 Aug, 2012, from Melbourne, Australia

Postby Allomerus; Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:04 am Re: Another Psychic Modulation experiment: Seeking death-002

Enjoyed!. Have to agree with everyone else, about the dichotomy, gloomy and upbeat is a great description. :)
Allomerus.com
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.
KVRAF

3014 posts since 3 Jul, 2012

Postby V0RT3X; Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:07 am Re: Another Psychic Modulation experiment: Seeking death-002

I liked this track. I can see this being the soundtrack for some kind of sci-fi/paranormal/horror/fantasy video game.
KVRAF

2813 posts since 28 Jun, 2009, from Wherever I lay my hat

Postby ariston; Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:12 am Re: Another Psychic Modulation experiment: Seeking death-002

Nice one! Very focused and atmospheric.
KVRian

1151 posts since 5 Jun, 2011, from England,UK

Postby jethrobull; Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:08 am Re: Another Psychic Modulation experiment: Seeking death-002

Thanks guys for all your comments and feedback,really appreciate it! :tu:
I am really loving Jack's Plugins,I find them very tidy and a joy to use.The workflow on Phonec & Construct is very fluid.
I have just purchased DUBtron and the update is sounding great.

Cheers.
All the audience cares about is being fed a stream of songs that they know and can sing along to.
myfeebleeffort
KVRAF

15493 posts since 27 Jul, 2005, from the wilds of wanny

Postby thecontrolcentre; Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:14 am Re: Another Psychic Modulation experiment: Seeking death-002

Sounds great ... I bought the PM d&b pack recently. Havent dug into it yet. I will now ... :tu:
KVRian

1233 posts since 19 Jun, 2011, from Sendai, Japan

Postby Doug1978; Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:56 am Re: Another Psychic Modulation experiment: Seeking death-002

Excellent stuff jethrobull - arresting, balanced composition and very well mixed with great sense of depth and space.
I liked it!

Cheers,
Doug :)

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe