What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

'Sunchaser' Electronic, Boards of Canada-style

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

KVRer

24 posts since 11 May, 2013

Postby Chryzis; Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:22 pm Re: 'Sunchaser' Electronic, Boards of Canada-style

Updated the song, it's as good as finished now :)
KVRAF

4239 posts since 20 Jul, 2010

Postby Sendy; Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:34 pm Re: 'Sunchaser' Electronic, Boards of Canada-style

at 2:54 there's a note in the new bass loop that sounds really clashy/muddy to me. Other than that I really enjoyed it. It has that exotic cinematic feeling that I enjoy in BoC.
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp!
KVRAF

2391 posts since 31 Oct, 2004, from Mtl, Canada

Postby SampleScience; Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:31 am Re: 'Sunchaser' Electronic, Boards of Canada-style

Really nice, quite catchy too. I didn't liked how it started but it quickly got me back into with the infectious repetitive melody. You really nailed the drums, Boards of Canada drums are not easy to emulate. The bass at the end of the track sounds really good, but there may be a "off" note there, nothing really annoying. This is the kind of track I'd like to remix. It has a great potential and should be polished a bit more to make it outstanding.
50% Off on most SampleScience products for the month of July at my Sampleism webstore.

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe