What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

No set lifespan (a Psychic Modulation experiment)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

jethrobull
KVRian

1186 posts since 5 Jun, 2011, from England,UK

Postby jethrobull; Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:24 pm No set lifespan (a Psychic Modulation experiment)

https://soundcloud.com/jethrobull/no-set-lifespan

All sounds (excluding Vocals & Sampled Break) made with Psychic Modulation Plugins Phonec,Construct and the new Dubton2.

www.psychicmodulation.com/

As always feedback is very welcome.

Did I mention how much I love these plugins??

:hihi:
All the audience cares about is being fed a stream of songs that they know and can sing along to.
myfeebleeffort
seismic1
KVRAF

6546 posts since 13 Mar, 2009, from UK

Postby seismic1; Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:21 pm Re: No set lifespan (a Psychic Modulation experiment)

Nice one. I loved the various lead synth sounds on here. This track reminded me of Accelerator-era FSOL. Maybe it was the processed vox, but I think the overall sound also contributed to this impression.

Good work :)
Frantz
KVRAF

2545 posts since 18 Jul, 2008, from New York

Postby Frantz; Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:54 pm Re: No set lifespan (a Psychic Modulation experiment)

Love those lo-fi, "analog," unstable sounds. Cool track with punchy drums. You did a great job integrating the vox.

If they ever enter the 64 bit world, I will checkout Psychic Modulation plugins.
Fragile Gods: SoundCloud | Facebook
jethrobull
KVRian

Postby jethrobull; Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:02 am Re: No set lifespan (a Psychic Modulation experiment)

Thank's a lot guys for the comments and feedback,I really appreciate it! :hug:
Last edited by jethrobull on Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
All the audience cares about is being fed a stream of songs that they know and can sing along to.
myfeebleeffort
jethrobull
KVRian

Postby jethrobull; Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:05 am Re: No set lifespan (a Psychic Modulation experiment)

Frantz wrote:If they ever enter the 64 bit world, I will checkout Psychic Modulation plugins.

Yeah,it would be great if that was a future option.I think Jack talked about it once but he seemed quite happy for now. 8)
myfeebleeffort
Allomerus
KVRian

830 posts since 28 Aug, 2012, from Melbourne, Australia

Postby Allomerus; Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:32 am Re: No set lifespan (a Psychic Modulation experiment)

Great gritty track JethroBull. I like the punchy drums and the synths that are on the verge of stability. Vocals are nice just as it builds. The stuttering on the vocals is cool. Well done! :)
Allomerus.com
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe