Login / Register  0 items | $0.00New @ What is KVR? Submit News Advertise

No set lifespan (a Psychic Modulation experiment)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

jethrobull
KVRian

1262 posts since 5 Jun, 2011, from England,UK

Postby jethrobull; Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:24 pm No set lifespan (a Psychic Modulation experiment)

https://soundcloud.com/jethrobull/no-set-lifespan

All sounds (excluding Vocals & Sampled Break) made with Psychic Modulation Plugins Phonec,Construct and the new Dubton2.

www.psychicmodulation.com/

As always feedback is very welcome.

Did I mention how much I love these plugins??

:hihi:
All the audience cares about is being fed a stream of songs that they know and can sing along to.
myfeebleeffort
seismic1
KVRAF

7446 posts since 13 Mar, 2009, from UK

Postby seismic1; Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:21 pm Re: No set lifespan (a Psychic Modulation experiment)

Nice one. I loved the various lead synth sounds on here. This track reminded me of Accelerator-era FSOL. Maybe it was the processed vox, but I think the overall sound also contributed to this impression.

Good work :)
Frantz
KVRAF

3388 posts since 18 Jul, 2008, from New York

Postby Frantz; Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:54 pm Re: No set lifespan (a Psychic Modulation experiment)

Love those lo-fi, "analog," unstable sounds. Cool track with punchy drums. You did a great job integrating the vox.

If they ever enter the 64 bit world, I will checkout Psychic Modulation plugins.
Fragile Gods: SoundCloud | Facebook
jethrobull
KVRian

Postby jethrobull; Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:02 am Re: No set lifespan (a Psychic Modulation experiment)

Thank's a lot guys for the comments and feedback,I really appreciate it! :hug:
Last edited by jethrobull on Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
All the audience cares about is being fed a stream of songs that they know and can sing along to.
myfeebleeffort
jethrobull
KVRian

Postby jethrobull; Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:05 am Re: No set lifespan (a Psychic Modulation experiment)

Frantz wrote:If they ever enter the 64 bit world, I will checkout Psychic Modulation plugins.

Yeah,it would be great if that was a future option.I think Jack talked about it once but he seemed quite happy for now. 8)
myfeebleeffort
Allomerus
KVRian

1102 posts since 28 Aug, 2012, from Melbourne, Australia

Postby Allomerus; Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:32 am Re: No set lifespan (a Psychic Modulation experiment)

Great gritty track JethroBull. I like the punchy drums and the synths that are on the verge of stability. Vocals are nice just as it builds. The stuttering on the vocals is cool. Well done! :)
Allomerus.com
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe