What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Production Advice..Katy Perry - Part of Me (Systematic Remix)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

LordRushx1
KVRer

22 posts since 18 Aug, 2011

Postby LordRushx1; Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:47 am Production Advice..Katy Perry - Part of Me (Systematic Remix)

I did this remix awhile back but decided due to production issues and having new gear that I wanted to go back in and do it again. This is the result of some things I have recently been trying to learn and wanted to get some feedback.
So, if anyone takes the time to listen and especially give some production tips or critiques, I would be very grateful.

https://soundcloud.com/djrush-2/part-of ... atic-remix
Life Exaggerated
KVRer

6 posts since 6 Mar, 2014

Postby Life Exaggerated; Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:24 pm Re: Production Advice..Katy Perry - Part of Me (Systematic Remix)

You have some interesting sounds here. It sounds to me like you need to utilize your EQs to carve out clearer space for your highs and lows in the audio spectrum.
LordRushx1
KVRer

22 posts since 18 Aug, 2011

Postby LordRushx1; Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:48 pm Re: Production Advice..Katy Perry - Part of Me (Systematic Remix)

Life Exaggerated wrote:You have some interesting sounds here. It sounds to me like you need to utilize your EQs to carve out clearer space for your highs and lows in the audio spectrum.

Life, Thanks so much for the listen and reply.
Could you possibly be a little more specific? I am unsure what you mean when you use EQ as a reference to "carve" out a clearer space.

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe