RELEASED for Zebra 2.7 "Dream Works" Audio/Video Added!

Official support for: u-he.com

AVAILABLE NOW - DREAM WORKS for Zebra 2.7

40 Awesome Oscillator waveforms AND 140+ Stunning Presets.

19 - Arps
25 - Atmospheres
29 - Pads
6 - Cellos
3 - Guitars
17 - Keys
8 - Leads
13 - Percussion
14 - Vocal
7 - Bass

Single Presets:
https://soundcloud.com/vintage-synth-pa ... or-zebra-2

These oscillator waveforms enable us to create some very unique ACOUSTIC sounds.
No, these are not samples but very musical waveforms ONLY available in Dream Works.
The result is:

-Several Styles of Vocal Patches (solo, choral, hybrid)
-The Elite Cello (6 variations)
-Stunningly accurate ethnic percussion (congas, log drums, wood, ethnic, more)
-Bowed stringed instruments (several styles)

The collection also includes a broad variety of Pads, Atmospheres, Vintage Bass, Arpeggiations, Sound-scapes, Leads, FX.

Our goal was to make a very well rounded soundset which included both acoustic and electric instruments.

Every presets is programed in Zebra 2.7+ and includes the use of all the most current features.

PRODUCT PAGE

USE CODE, "dream" and save 20% NOW.
AUDIO:

PRODUCT PAGE
Last edited by PatchAdamz on Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:09 pm, edited 37 times in total.

Several new audio examples added. :)

I liked the synth sound on the youtube, on the interweb.
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

aaron aardvark wrote:I liked the synth sound on the youtube, on the interweb.
Thanks Aaron, :)

Those are the same project, now the audio files have been updated (above) also and new files will be added shortly.

Replacing some of the first ones since the project is beginning to really take some form.

So far bout 30 new waves have been added to the collection, I expect closer to 90 when the project is completed.

Exciting! :tu: :party: :idea:

I have Zebras Dream in Color (Vol. 1), and it's fantastic.

I see that (including this one) you'll have three others: Zebras Dream in Color (Vol. 2), Ambient, and Dream Works.

Can you give some insight on the differences in content between the packages? I'm trying to see which should be next on my list and I'm curious if there were different philosophies behind the types of sounds in each package.

EDIT: To state my question another way, what's the best way to choose among the packages?

jsp1979 wrote:I have Zebras Dream in Color (Vol. 1), and it's fantastic.

I see that (including this one) you'll have three others: Zebras Dream in Color (Vol. 2), Ambient, and Dream Works.

Can you give some insight on the differences in content between the packages? I'm trying to see which should be next on my list and I'm curious if there were different philosophies behind the types of sounds in each package.

EDIT: To state my question another way, what's the best way to choose among the packages?

Thanks for the feedback!

That's a great question, let me try to answer it.

First, when I started programming sounds for Zebra, I found it very absorbing and interesting due to the complexity and capabilities.
The more I worked with it, the more I realized how modern and pertinent Zebra still is.

The first release,
"Zebras Dream in Color" Vol.1
150 presets that cover:
Atmospheres, Textures, Pads, Bass, Leads, Apegs, Keys suited for Ambient, Film, Chill-out, Soundtrack, Dub, Electronic, Synth Pop.
Basically an overall sound-set with a strong focus on Pads and Atmospheres but inclusive of all types of sounds.
-----
"Zebras Dream in Color" Vol.2
was created to pickup where Vol.1 left off.
150 more presets for Zebra 2.
Since Vol.1 did not have a ton of Apegs, I added more in Vol.2.
Also, focused heavily on Pads and Atmospheres.
40 Apegs
80 Pads and Atmospheres
Also includes:
Bass, Leads, Keys, FX
-----
"The Ambient Zebra"
came next.
100 presets with a very heavy focus on Sound-scapes, Atmospheres and Pads.
Very deep and visual sounds suited for Ambient, Electronic, Film, Game, Chill-out etc.
-----
"Dream Works for Zebra"
which will be released shortly.
130 presets based on the concept of dreams.

This might make one think its focus is atmospheres and Sound-scapes.
The truth is, this is a very broad collection of sounds and styles.
This set has the most sounds based on acoustic realism.
Indeed, there are Atmospheres and Sound-scapes but also a big focus on sounds that are based on acoustic instruments, voices and acoustic sounds in general.

There is also a large collection of custom waves that will be included in this collection.
This brings a new level of unique sounds and possibilities since these waves were designed for Zebra 2.
----
Pardon my brief explanations but I hope that helps.
Last edited by PatchAdamz on Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lovely sounds, as per usual! :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Just completed a couple sound/audio video using Zebra 2.
Very excited, feel free to post any feedback. :)

http://youtu.be/p-TplNwZ52Q

http://youtu.be/IiR3a21UtZ4

Some very cool sounds presented in the audio clips, wanted to enumerate my favorites but once listening again, can't decide which I like best. :D

and btw, about the large number of clips, may I suggest grouping say.. 2 of the sounds (which will go well together, layered or one after the other) to have twice as few clips? ...getting lost in the vast number sometimes... + I guess it will be easier to manage for you.

core wrote:Lovely sounds, as per usual! :tu:

Thanks Mr Core! :tu: 8)

:tu: Really nice, PA. I like it, so far. I also enjoyed your little preview videos, esp the first one with the pulsating fire-in-the-sky cube. :love:

3ee wrote:Some very cool sounds presented in the audio clips, wanted to enumerate my favorites but once listening again, can't decide which I like best. :D

and btw, about the large number of clips, may I suggest grouping say.. 2 of the sounds (which will go well together, layered or one after the other) to have twice as few clips? ...getting lost in the vast number sometimes... + I guess it will be easier to manage for you.
I took your good advise and re-organized the audio into one single playlist.
Also added new audio and video.
Thanks again :D :tu:

The new player set up was a good move.
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

PatchAdamz wrote:I took your good advise and re-organized the audio into one single playlist.
Also added new audio and video.
Thanks again :D :tu:
ahh, much better! :)
cheers" :tu:

Dream Works includes 5 Cellos that we are very proud of.

Here are some demos of the cellos:

The Elite Cello V1 from Dream Works for Zebra 2
https://soundcloud.com/vintage-synth-pa ... from-dream

ALSO featured, some nifty Ethnic percussion:
Log Drums From Dream Works for Zebra 2
https://soundcloud.com/vintage-synth-pa ... -works-for

Any feedback is always appreciated. :)

Return to “u-he”