Kirnu Cream 1.1 released

Official support for: kirnuarp.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Kirnu - Cream

Dear Kirnu - Cream customer,

We're proud to present the latest version of Cream - v1.1

Before we write the release notes, please let us thank you - the customers - for your patience and your help to find and eliminate the current bugs. Without your help it would be almost impossible to discover all bugs, glitches or misbehaviours across all DAWs!

The release notes:

- New feature: Chords can be played by using keys. The first CM slot can be played using the first key from Track Key Area. Second note triggers the second CM slot etc..
CM Triggering feature can be enabled by mouse right click on the track selection buttons and selecting from the selection list.
- Improved looping behaviour in various hosts
- Fixed data looper synchronisation problems
- Fixed pattern sort order change bug when switching patterns via Pattern Sequencer
- New feature: Patterns can be changed now with program change messages. message 0-11 changes Track 1 patterns, message 12-23 changes Track 2 patterns etc.
- Usability: Added numbers to data bars

Please use the download link you received in your confirmation mail to download it.
If the downloaded file is the old version please clear your browser cache and try again.

Keep updated and follow us on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/KirnuArp

If you own a Roland JP-80x0 our side project could be interesting for you:
http://www.mysteryislands-music.com/?p=2690

If you like electronic music, check out this label by Lopez (our support guy):
https://www.facebook.com/ElectronicAnarchy
http://electronicanarchy.de

-Kirnu dev Team

Hello
Thank you for the update. Unfortunately, and weirdly, the installer format isn't recognized by my computer... ?!

I can confirm what reported by sinkmusic: I have a "white" file (no icon) without extension. Mac version OK.

Also confirming PC version file is unusable.

Windows installer issue fixed.

-Arto

I was wanting buttons on the presets so I could change them without going through the menu's.
Sunny SoCal

tacman7 wrote:I was wanting buttons on the presets so I could change them without going through the menu's.
There are left/right buttons right down to the preset display! But it's not possible to change them while playing!

I installed 1.1 today a gave it a try. On Logic Pro x version 10.0.6 running on OSX 10.8.5 the plug in verifies ok but when you load the plug in the GUI takes along time to load and sometimes it makes logic freeze so I have to force quit. When I relaunch logic the plugin works ok. When I quit Logic after a session and relaunch the whole thing happens all over again. I have gone back to the previous version of Cream, which is more stable.

in Studio One on a Mac it doesn't work, Studio One is crashing after adding the plugin..

i found a bug in the "reset on note" funktion.
if i hit a key and the "resetfunktion" is selected, kirnu runs fine.
if then i hit a second key, kirnu stops playing. Kirnu only continues to play if the keys come exectly together. if the resetfuntion is not selected, kirnu has no issue.
i use flstudio 11.1
The good old 80s never come back
a old FLStudio nerd

andreasg wrote:in Studio One on a Mac it doesn't work, Studio One is crashing after adding the plugin..
Did the previous version function properly?
I tested with ST1 and could not reproduce the crash.

-Arto

ZXOxo67 wrote:i found a bug in the "reset on note" funktion.
if i hit a key and the "resetfunktion" is selected, kirnu runs fine.
if then i hit a second key, kirnu stops playing. Kirnu only continues to play if the keys come exectly together. if the resetfuntion is not selected, kirnu has no issue.
i use flstudio 11.1
Thanks, I'll fix the bug asap.

-Arto

Kirnu wrote:
andreasg wrote:in Studio One on a Mac it doesn't work, Studio One is crashing after adding the plugin..
Did the previous version function properly?
I tested with ST1 and could not reproduce the crash.

-Arto
Hi Arto,

it works now. in my User-Plugin-Folder was another, older instance of the au-component... after removing this file and restarting Studio One i have no more crashes

Just Bought the cream today.
I wanted to use it as a midi fx in Logic pro x

Now i m having..........

1. Keep Crashing.
2. Not sync with Host tempo it seems like cream is 3-5 tempo faster.
(isn't this a arpeggiator? must sync~! :x )

Could you give more information how to reproduce the crashes?

There is currently some problems with Logic X reporting correct sample rate to Cream MIDI FX. Please try to set you sample rate to 44k and see if that makes Cream sync with Logic .

-Arto

Return to “Kirnu”