What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Check our music

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

JET-Zet studio
KVRer

5 posts since 31 Mar, 2014

Postby JET-Zet studio; Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:40 am Check our music

seismic1
KVRAF

6753 posts since 13 Mar, 2009, from UK

Postby seismic1; Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:24 pm Re: Check our music

I just played "Before and After". I enjoyed the glitchy ambient atmosphere and I liked the "breathing" effect of those synths. Nice bass synth too.

Good work :)
mrblitz
KVRAF

2627 posts since 21 Jul, 2009

Postby mrblitz; Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:20 pm Re: Check our music

thought the hip hops were coo too. looks like you're in australia but the rapping didn't sound english. on the first rap tune, it sounded like the first verse was buried in the mix more than the 2nd verse -- 2nd verse had a lot of presence. both rap tunes had coo beatz.
JET-Zet studio
KVRer

5 posts since 31 Mar, 2014

Postby JET-Zet studio; Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:00 am Re: Check our music

Thank you guys. I appreciate it very much. Our service is world wide so please don't be surprise if hear some "non-english" tunes)) You're always welcome to share your ideas, ask anything relevant to mix/master issues and just communicate in friendly manner. Our team is now working on expanding clients base - every newcomer will be pleasantly surprised with our offers, discounts and loyalty program for rgular customers. Also we have convenient services for PT,Ableton and FL studio users. Feel free to PM. Kind Regards.
JET-Zet mix/master service.50%off for newcomers.PT,Ableton,FL studio services. http://jetzetstudio.com

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe