Login / Register  0 items | $0.00New @ What is KVR? Submit News Advertise

Some Dark Ambient Soundtrack Stuff

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

PatchAdamz
KVRAF

2474 posts since 12 Nov, 2012

Postby PatchAdamz; Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:40 am Some Dark Ambient Soundtrack Stuff

Some Dark Ambient Soundtrack Stuff.

https://soundcloud.com/vintage-synth-pa ... ve-presets

Fun for the whole family....
seismic1
KVRAF

7351 posts since 13 Mar, 2009, from UK

Postby seismic1; Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:05 pm Re: Some Dark Ambient Soundtrack Stuff

You have assembled a great collection of sounds on here. They should do well in atmospheric and ambient compositions.

Good work :)
PatchAdamz
KVRAF

Postby PatchAdamz; Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:18 am Re: Some Dark Ambient Soundtrack Stuff

seismic1 wrote:You have assembled a great collection of sounds on here. They should do well in atmospheric and ambient compositions.

Good work :)

Thanks, I think I am more pleased with the sounds then the tune. :D :dog:
ecamburn
KVRist

392 posts since 16 Dec, 2003

Postby ecamburn; Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:50 am Re: Some Dark Ambient Soundtrack Stuff

Sounds like a nice soundset. I found the tune quite interesting. Gave off a kind of mysterious, tension-filled vibe. Interesting percussion. Shows off the soundset in a positive light.
PatchAdamz
KVRAF

Postby PatchAdamz; Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:30 am Re: Some Dark Ambient Soundtrack Stuff

ecamburn wrote:Sounds like a nice soundset. I found the tune quite interesting. Gave off a kind of mysterious, tension-filled vibe. Interesting percussion. Shows off the soundset in a positive light.

Thanks,
Caffeine seems to be useful when it comes to that mysterious, tension-filled vibe. :D

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe