What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Some Dark Ambient Soundtrack Stuff

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

PatchAdamz
KVRAF

1938 posts since 12 Nov, 2012

Postby PatchAdamz; Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:40 am Some Dark Ambient Soundtrack Stuff

Some Dark Ambient Soundtrack Stuff.

https://soundcloud.com/vintage-synth-pa ... ve-presets

Fun for the whole family....
seismic1
KVRAF

6852 posts since 13 Mar, 2009, from UK

Postby seismic1; Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:05 pm Re: Some Dark Ambient Soundtrack Stuff

You have assembled a great collection of sounds on here. They should do well in atmospheric and ambient compositions.

Good work :)
PatchAdamz
KVRAF

Postby PatchAdamz; Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:18 am Re: Some Dark Ambient Soundtrack Stuff

seismic1 wrote:You have assembled a great collection of sounds on here. They should do well in atmospheric and ambient compositions.

Good work :)

Thanks, I think I am more pleased with the sounds then the tune. :D :dog:
ecamburn
KVRist

391 posts since 16 Dec, 2003

Postby ecamburn; Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:50 am Re: Some Dark Ambient Soundtrack Stuff

Sounds like a nice soundset. I found the tune quite interesting. Gave off a kind of mysterious, tension-filled vibe. Interesting percussion. Shows off the soundset in a positive light.
PatchAdamz
KVRAF

Postby PatchAdamz; Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:30 am Re: Some Dark Ambient Soundtrack Stuff

ecamburn wrote:Sounds like a nice soundset. I found the tune quite interesting. Gave off a kind of mysterious, tension-filled vibe. Interesting percussion. Shows off the soundset in a positive light.

Thanks,
Caffeine seems to be useful when it comes to that mysterious, tension-filled vibe. :D

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe