What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

soundcloud collection '06-'10 (braindance/chiptunes/stuff)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

nasenmann
KVRian

575 posts since 24 Oct, 2005

Postby nasenmann; Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:59 am soundcloud collection '06-'10 (braindance/chiptunes/stuff)

don't ask me why, but i spent the morning scavenging the net for old tunes of mine, and started uploading some of them on a separate soundcloud.
seems like the bots are running rampant, got a few likes right away without any listens :lol:

anyway, if you like overcaffeinated, breakneck pace chaos, or the odd chiptune (more of that coming), you might find something to like in there.
some of it is hard to enjoy even for me these days, but on the positive side i can say that it's all pretty creative.

https://soundcloud.com/nase-legacy/
(Message to Frantz: if you got lost in here, do not listen, repeat DO NOT LISTEN. bad trips abound. :D )
nasenmann
KVRian

Postby nasenmann; Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:55 pm Re: soundcloud collection '06-'10 (braindance/chiptunes/stuff)

added a sort of ambient piece from '04, pizza spirit. i still really like it. also did a bit of remastering on it, as i probably should've with the previous uploads.
seismic1
KVRAF

6659 posts since 13 Mar, 2009, from UK

Postby seismic1; Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:43 pm Re: soundcloud collection '06-'10 (braindance/chiptunes/stuff)

I just played Little Pizza Spirit. It starts out in an ambient vein. I love those 'tron-like flute sounds. Just after the halfway mark, the track seems to morph into a Thomas Newmanesque soundtrack. Nice and mellow.

Good work :)
nasenmann
KVRian

Postby nasenmann; Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:07 pm Re: soundcloud collection '06-'10 (braindance/chiptunes/stuff)

Thanks seismic. It's funny how i got 2 comments on this and both mentioned thomas newman. If they were both independent that's pretty weird.
I didn't know the guy's name but sure knew a few soundtracks of his. Well, funny.

Also funny: if you look at the playback numbers, people clearly are attracted to profanity, lol
And that's possibly my least favorite track of all so far :hihi:

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe