---

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

---
Last edited by Chapelle on Fri Oct 06, 2023 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

And number 1 on that same list was Sylenth1 which sports only a subset of what Zebra2 can do. Still, well done to get three synths on the list from U-He.

I think the list is based on popularity and not on performance...

That's a good point, probably just the "most used synth". I agree Sylenth1 is pretty nice, but it doesn't hold a candle to Zebra2. Sylenth1 is still one of those industry standards I suppose.

Well, it shows that a major bunch of people prefer simplicity over complexity ;-)

I would have expected Diva to fare better and I'm glad that Zebra got up there. I also think that ACE is underrated. But then, I'm also surprised at some of the results of the others synths - some in good, some in surprised ways.

If we can take these results as a bit of a market research, I'm quite confident that the things we've planned are in line with what's reflected here and next year we'll improve 8)

Another list? Jeez, they make 'top' lists more often than Donks changes his pants!

Whats the point?

Last edited by ghettosynth on Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

I hope that Diva and Zebra deserve more next year...

I don't think that Sylenth1 sound as good as Zebra and it's far less flexible...

f**k the market, you rock U-He :D

(in my life I've seen more Sylenth1, Massive and FLstudio cracked than Diva or Zebra....)

I think if you search VST in a torrent site you find them first so that might be the reason of this result...
God save the Groove!

Urs wrote:Well, it shows that a major bunch of people prefer simplicity over complexity ;-)

I would have expected Diva to fare better and I'm glad that Zebra got up there. I also think that ACE is underrated. But then, I'm also surprised at some of the results of the others synths - some in good, some in surprised ways.

If we can take these results as a bit of a market research, I'm quite confident that the things we've planned are in line with what's reflected here and next year we'll improve 8)
I know you're developing your own Sylenth rival and i hope you manage to finish it soon. I use Zebra all the time and yet i can understand the appeal of sylenth. It's simple and sounds good.

I'm hoping that the new synth will be cpu efficient too, just like sylenth.
musisikamar.com

They're still misqouting the ACE acronym as "Any Cable Anywhere", and they still have that ancient screenshot of Zebra. Makes me wonder if they even ENJOY writing about synths, or just copy and paste stuff for clicks.

Also, ANA? Seriously? It's decent, and it ties in with their tutorials, which is cool, but one of the best synths ever? Really?
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

Yeah, haha, the Zebra screenshot is kind of funny.

xamido wrote:
Urs wrote:Well, it shows that a major bunch of people prefer simplicity over complexity ;-)

I know you're developing your own Sylenth rival and i hope you manage to finish it soon. I use Zebra all the time and yet i can understand the appeal of sylenth. It's simple and sounds good.

I'm hoping that the new synth will be cpu efficient too, just like sylenth.
Sylenth rival? You mean Zebra 3?
:borg:

Last edited by EvilDragon on Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EvilDragon wrote:No, he means Hive.
Are they actually developing a product called hive? Seriously?
:borg:

No actual development, it was a weekend project, seems to be in alpha and collecting dust as actually active plugins are getting updates. :)

Return to “u-he”