What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

i'd really appreciate some feedback on a song i made

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

KVRist

34 posts since 20 Apr, 2013, from england

Postby deltron; Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:56 pm i'd really appreciate some feedback on a song i made

hi, ive made a song and would really appreciate you guys checking it out and letting me know what you think?

http://soundcloud.com/v-e-e-d/goodbye-cool-world
KVRian

1186 posts since 5 Jun, 2011, from England,UK

Postby jethrobull; Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:03 pm Re: i'd really appreciate some feedback on a song i made

I really enjoyed this,its a nice little track.The drums are little bit dull for my tastes but all in all great work! :tu:
All the audience cares about is being fed a stream of songs that they know and can sing along to.
myfeebleeffort
Rah
KVRist

253 posts since 30 May, 2013, from Space is the Place

Postby Rah; Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:26 pm Re: i'd really appreciate some feedback on a song i made

I like it a lot

I like the filtered synth and rhythmic amplitude modulations

I feel the track could use a third part that goes somewhere new musically. At the moment, it feels like the journey starts well, gets going, but then doesn't 'go anywhere'
KVRist

389 posts since 16 Dec, 2003

Postby ecamburn; Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:34 am Re: i'd really appreciate some feedback on a song i made

An enjoyable tune that keeps getting better as it goes on IMO. Neat transition at :40. I found the drum programming to be quite unique and enjoyable, though you might try introducing some variation to add interest. The piece ends abruptly, so like Rah suggested you might consider another section or try to bring the end around to a more recognizable conclusion.
KVRist

34 posts since 20 Apr, 2013, from england

Postby deltron; Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:47 am Re: i'd really appreciate some feedback on a song i made

cheers thanks a lot for the feedback, much appreciated!

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe