Bug:VST parameters resets after opening a saved project.

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bug: After saving and reloading a Bitwig song, Plugin parameters gets reseted or changed with various VST's.( Fxpansion synth squad, T.racks CS bundle such as the Black 76 input parameter changes.

Steps to reproduce: Create a new project. Load two instances of synth squad strobe or another synth,(tweak parameters). Save and close the song. Re-open the song. The first track with strobe has all the parameters reset or changed. Continue to open a third track with strobe, save the same project and repeat process, now the previous two have been reset while the third one being fine. Sometimes all tracks with strobe on them resets the synth paramters.
Error message(s): (I couldn't reproduce it, I can't get the error)
Hardware: iMac 2010, Intel i7 2.4Ghz, T.C Konnekt 6, Apogee Duet 2
Bitwig version: 1.0.7
DCAM Synth Squad - V.1.2.0.19
T.Racks Custom shop/ V4.6
Hope this helps. Cos I can't get a work around apart from re tweaking or saving presets within the plugin, then reloading it the preset.

I cannot use any DCAM synths, all the parameters get reset! Even with DCAM's latest beta version.

I'm on 10.9.3 and 1.0.8 BWS

Same with FXpansion Maul, same with Reaktor

Maul goes even as far as saving the state of one plugin instance and then reusing it for several other instances, which had different setting prior to saving the project.

By the way, there's no need to close the song, restarting the audio engine is often enough
Brzzzzzzt.

I've made Dom aware, and he's been able to replicate it with the DCAM stuff. Hopefully it fixes their other synths.

Strange how nobody else has come across this yet, I thought the DCAM stuff was more popular.

I am getting crash projects using t-racks plugins... They don't open, and the project engine crashes upon re-opening of the projects using these plugins. T-racks 4.7.1, BWS 1.1.8.

Cheers V.

I noticed that when you map the macros to some VST plugin parameters, they are not re-opened correctly when I close and open Bitwig.

Happens to Slate plugins and Reaktor as well.

Really a serious issue I would say.

I am on OSX 10.9.5

Return to “Bitwig”