New rompler/synth on the way - "Pure Synth Platinum" from GospelMusicians

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Now this could be the real deal "workstation" plug that many have waited for. :pray: Based on quality of their other soundware, this could be something really good and useful. Based on UVI engine.

Jamal, any time you're ready with those demos, just post 'em up... :tu:

http://store.gospelmusicians.com/Pure_Waves/
Pure Waves Platinum (PWP) is a software based rompler AND synthesis library that has all of the bread-and-butter samples of a traditional hardware keyboard, combined with all of the synthesis techniques available in the most complex of digital and analog synthesizers.
Last edited by kbaccki on Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You need to limit that rez, bro.

Jamal posted a a little preview of "Pure Synth Platinum"… http://gospelmusicians.com

kbaccki wrote:Based on UVI engine.
Demo sounds really good, wonder about the price, will be $200 region?

He has it listed here as $150 on 50% sale, with normal price $300… http://store.gospelmusicians.com/PureSynth/

But it's not available yet, so that's probably an intro price when it hits the store… He often has decent 25%-50% sales throughout the year, so even if you don't get it for 50% off there will likely be other opportunities to get it for $200 or less. This is all conjecture based on what's on that page, and my own personal history with buying stuff from him… Personally, I can't wait for this thing… could be that all-in-one Triton/Motif/Fantom workstation synth I've been wanting for years, though there are certainly some recent products like Nexus2 that are right there too… we'll see… with it's deep sample and synth capabilities maybe the UVI engine will stand out as the ultimate hybrid engine, blowing away the competition. I haven't seen a UVI-based product yet that does that, maybe this is it? :)

He said in his video that this baby is like having Nexus2, Massive and Sylenth all together!! Damn!! If he only had said Spire and Dune as well.. :P
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

It looks like a very impressive product, but maybe time the vendor did a name change

Without looking more at it "GospelMusicians" makes me think what they make is tailored made for that genre

You don't need Mach5 to run this, right? It's just the underlying engine?

nineofkings wrote:You don't need Mach5 to run this, right? It's just the underlying engine?
It will run in the free UVI engine according to website

Numanoid wrote:
nineofkings wrote:You don't need Mach5 to run this, right? It's just the underlying engine?
It will run in the free UVI engine according to website
Yes indeed it'll run in UVIworkstation.
music // twolegs // geometriae
sounddesign // twolegstoneworks

Hey guys....This won't be up for long, because I have mixed emotions about trial versions. But I'll make an exception in this case and offer you guys a trial version. It's not that I don't like trials, but people tend to abuse them in our experience.

Either way we are offing a trial here: http://store.gospelmusicians.com/PureSynth/
- The trial will not be available for long. It's just for the eager people and for promotional purposes, but because this forum has sparked some buzz, we will offer it here.
- You do not need MachFive at all. It works for the Free UVI player
- No more iLok Dongle is required and you can authorize up to 3-machines
- It is a full blown Synth and Rompler in one.

Any questions...let us know!
GospelMusicians.com - #1 Site for Gospel Musicians.

NeoSoulKeys.com - One of the Most Authentic, Realistic, and buttery EP

GospelMusicians wrote:
Any questions...let us know!
How long will the introduction offer be available?
musisikamar.com

We wanted to mention as well that Pure Synth is going to be a "movement" so to speak. We have plans for tons of other synths to spark from this. We wanted to make something very, very similar to what you get with hardware, where you get the raw waveforms in which to create your own patches. Then you add the synthesis to it, then you could pretty much make any sound you can image. The synthesis we have are:

- 4-Oscillators
- 328 Sampled Waveforms
- Analog Synth with Sync and PWM. LFO 2 can control Sync and PWM
- Over 1,600 Wavetables....I mean wow!
- FM Synth with 6-Operators
- Dedicated Sub Osc
- Noise Generator with 11 different types
- 8-Oscillator Super Wave for stacks
- Transient/Drum Synth with ALL of the presets from the BPM drum synth collection :)
- Arp and Gate per Oscillator
- Bonus: ASR-10/DP4 Reverb through Convolution and this thing sounds amazing
- Over 35 Effects to choose from per oscillator

This thing is packed guys....It took us over a year and a half to do this library!

It comes with 514 presets, but of course more presets are on the way as we get more sound designers on board. Thanks to twolegstoneworks for helping with patches :)

xamido wrote:
GospelMusicians wrote:

Well we haven't officially launched yet! We like to do a pre-launch from the eager folks, so we can get initial feedback. We expect that the actual full blown launch will be around August 20th and we usually run a special for 15-days, but don't hold us to those dates.

How long will the introduction offer be available?

Still requires PACE though? That kills it for me.

BBFG# wrote:Still requires PACE though? That kills it for me.
Totally understand where you are coming from from the past, but we have to say Pace has gotten a lot better. Their iLok manager software is pretty stable and hardly get any issues from customers.

Return to “Instruments”