Independence Free&Basic Library with other DAWs

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I bought SMS2013 with Independence.Then i installed Independence free to use with other DAWs.But Independence says "The Library "Independence Library" is not active.".What should i do?

B.A.Tech. wrote:I bought SMS2013 with Independence.Then i installed Independence free to use with other DAWs.But Independence says "The Library "Independence Library" is not active.".What should i do?
You mean you bought Samplitude Music Studio 2013 with Independence bundled?

I doubt that you can use that library in other DAWs with Indy Free.

B.A.Tech. wrote:I bought SMS2013 with Independence.Then i installed Independence free to use with other DAWs.But Independence says "The Library "Independence Library" is not active.".What should i do?
Independence's has got to be one of the most counter-intuitive authorization systems I have ever seen. You need to authorize the library and the sampler itself independent of each other, and it's always a pain to do so -at least for me-.

I have contacted them no less than 5 times in the last couple of years regarding authorizations.

Drop Magix support a line or, alternatively, you could contact Best Service. They're both usually quick to respond and provide detailed instructions. What you will receive is a pretty convoluted procedure to follow, but oh well...

I must say otherwise, even though seems many people have difficulties with installing Independence.

I had NO issues what-so-ever with it, both with Inde Free and the Basic version that came with SMS 2013 (which I also got).

No, you can not use SMS instruments or effects (including here Inde Basic) with other DAW. But just as well, Samplitude is indeed a GREAT DAW. I am glad I found it and gave it a try. I love it.

There was a small complication with registering SMS 2013. Magix support was very good, problem solved in shortest time - I have to acknowledge their high professionalism.
------------
...and that's all I have to say about it!

Thanks for all replies!

SMS 2013 is good but x86 only.So i don't use it.Only for midi...I have coupon for SMS2014.I think i can buy SMS2014.

Thanks again.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”