wavelore.com - a ghost site?

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Well it looks like I made the mistake of ordering from Wavelore. It's strange, the site is mostly up and running, however the downloads seem to be messed up and I get no email responses. Unfortunately, I bought the American Zither Kontakt library and though I was able to download, it doesn't work at all and it doesn't even appear to be the same version as advertised on the website. Does anyone know what happened to them or how I could get a hold of the owner?

pm sent

The guy that runs Wavelore, Mark Belbin, used to be absolutely top notch with his support but last couple of years he has been a little erratic and there have a been a number of queries about getting stuff delivered although I have to say he has usually come through. Good luck.

Does anyone know whether Glide II was ever completed? The download in my account is still just the first of what was supposed to be eight round-robins.
But there's a reference to receiving links to the other seven by email. As with Rogles, my email inquiry went unanswered.

nada
Available on iTunes, Amazon, etc.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”