Anyone using fxpansions geist or melda productions MDrummer

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just need confirmation,

In mdrummer I cant drag in midi from the mdrummer song section too bitwig can anyone confirm this on 64bit windows ?
and midi I drag to the desktop from MDrummer or save to desktop first to over come the above issue, although bitwig it is not recognising the midi clip I sent to the desktop as midi clips they are redundant for use in bitwig, it don't work as it normally does with other Daws I have used, can this be confirmed ?

also having problems dragging midi from Geist for me it ends up hiding in the effects section instead of dropping to the intended track, can anybody confirm this ?

Thanks just a quick conformation needed.
New Drum & bass and trance mixes for April 2014 (also Breaks And eclectic DJ mix sets) http://www.mixcloud.com/SubJacent/

Geist - dragging Midi pattern out of Geist will only drop the midi clip into a NEW track - you then need to drag the clip back up/down to the Geist instrument track. It will not drag back onto itself.

So yeah - this behaviour I feel needs fixing.

BTW - if your clips are seemingly being dragged into the SEND channels - make sure that your SEND channels are VISIBLE before you drag, or else it seems to snap to the SENDS automatically.

Win 8.1 ( 1.0.8 RC2 )

Thx

Thanks, its pretty much as I expected, similar happens when I used Geist with sonar x series it would drop to one lane although create a channel for all 8 engines, and mdrummer will not drag midi to ableton also,

I discovered the scenario with tracks ending up in the fx sends on the arranger page as I also get this when trying to re-order track lanes sometimes they lock and just vanish to the sends when I try to move them, but since 1.0.8 I can not always drag them back into my intended order last few times it now crashes bitwig more often than not, obviously something is triggering this Bug ! I have sent info to support already.

Thanks for replying Fjorko and thanks for the confirmation and extra info. :tu:
New Drum & bass and trance mixes for April 2014 (also Breaks And eclectic DJ mix sets) http://www.mixcloud.com/SubJacent/

You are very welcome !

Return to “Bitwig”