What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

maximumjack - When The Shit Went Down

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

maximumjack
KVRist

75 posts since 16 Dec, 2003, from exPat Brit now in Maine, USA

Postby maximumjack; Thu May 01, 2014 5:16 am maximumjack - When The Shit Went Down

Press Release.
Straight into this weeks charts at #37 is the latest release from chirpy underdog “maximumjack". After falling foul of FCC broadcasting rules the hastily renamed "When The Ship Went Down” has garnered praise from all sides of the indie-pop-rock-alt-something community. Here are just a few of the things that people have been saying:

“Some very pleasant musical notes joined together to form an extended sound collage” - Janitorial Monthly

“Ground breaking work once again from the kings of sonic experimentation” - Journal of the Self Involved

“Effectively resetting the clock on when pop music became relevant once again” - Reader’s Wives

"More of the same old stuff" - Viz

:wink:

Check it out - https://soundcloud.com/maximumjack/when ... -went-down

Cheers

Paul
seismic1
KVRAF

6786 posts since 13 Mar, 2009, from UK

Postby seismic1; Sat May 03, 2014 12:19 pm Re: maximumjack - When The Shit Went Down

Nice mixing job on here and another great song chock full 'o' hooks 'n' harmonies. Great job with the vocals, parts of which reminded me of the Who, other parts reminded me of Radiohead, but with better enunciation :)

Dunno how this went 48 hours without a comment.

Good work :)
maximumjack
KVRist

75 posts since 16 Dec, 2003, from exPat Brit now in Maine, USA

Postby maximumjack; Sat May 03, 2014 6:17 pm Re: maximumjack - When The Shit Went Down

Well thank you sir/madam. Strangely my mum is related to Roger Daltry on her mother's side and my dad is Thom Yorks's god father :wink:
I was beginning to think the internet was taking a couple of days off.
Get listening people - this Soundcloud thing runs out next week...maybe.

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe